Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

Go to a game seven and beat yourselves up please...
happy.gif

The most intriguing first round series of the playoffs.

GREAT First Round series... Definitely the most intriguing of the opening series, IMO.

Hornets, Spurs, Suns, Mavs all in one half of the playoff bracket
sick.gif

Suns in 7.

Shaq or Duncan going home in the first round

My money is on Shaq taking a exit early,

Amare is gonna avg. 35+ this series, should be a classic and if no Horry for SA, PHX wins in 7.

I am just so happy that one of these two teams is going to be out in the first round.
smokin.gif

I really don't care who it is, because I think both can be deadly. Both have had some embarassing games this season, and both have had some convincingwins.

And I would take equal pleasure if the Lakers had the opportunity to play either of them and won; the Spurs are the defending champs, so that's always fun,and the Suns have bounced us out the previous 2 years, so I'd like to see payback happen.

Suns in 6

laugh.gif
Zodogg got to be rollin over in his grave seeing a Faker make a Suns game thread
laugh.gif

Just glad these teams will beat each other up in the 1st round.Next round it doesnt get any easier for which ever team moves on.

I see the Spurs taking this series in 6.

^ I mean, I only know of 2 Suns fans on NT, and one of them is perma-banned (JDiddy is the other).

Spurs fans? I can think of one that has always had a Spurs avy, but I can't think of his name.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I mean, I only know of 2 Suns fans on NT, and one of them is perma-banned (JDiddy is the other).

Spurs fans? I can think of one that has always had a Spurs avy, but I can't think of his name.
there's Jblackcat, Pusha, Jdiddy, and ZoDogg.

Wait, jblack's a Suns fan?

Never knew that.

*points deducted from jblack, word to Reali*
laugh.gif

i miss the warriors in the playoff, hornets shouldn't be in playoff.

when is the game starts?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

there's Jblackcat, Pusha, Jdiddy, and ZoDogg.

Myself, 94feet among others

wow.. I know many suns fans are satisfied with playing the Spurs, but i'm not! The homecourt advantage is big!

There is no way the Suns can win if they go to a game 7.. I think it'll finish in 6. Suns win.

Amare needs to destroy them. Suns need to steal an away game if they want any chance of winning. Lets do it baby, we been waiting for this all season.. no moreexcuses!

i can take yall to history class about the spurs beating the suns in the duncan era but id rather save my breath. anyone else find it interesting the suns gotshaq to beat the spurs and the spurs countered with getting kurt thomas and they meet in the 1st round!

Back
Top Bottom