Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

spurs fan checking in. Spurs in 6
pimp.gif

Let's bump this thread.....I'm here!
As playoffs arrive every year, the Spurs never get credit...We all know the Spurs are OLD, that doesn't mean we aren't about to murk you boys asusual....:pimp:

Nash will get destroyed by Parker, and a healthy Ginobili will be a problem!
Let's not forget about that other guy....2 Time MVP....Greatest PF of All-Time....Oh yeah...Duncan!
Some of yall seem to forget this is what he thrives for....

I CANNOT wait for Saturday!!!!....Let's GO SA!!! Don't worry i will be in here talking trash as usual.....So get used to it.

PO

Suns fan checking in.

First and foremost, Suns in 6.

But a lot of people forget that Marion use to be able to contain Parker. I know that the Suns are 2-0 against the Spurs with Shaq. Which is great but if Parkergets out of hand it'll be tough.

Bring this one home, PHX!

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!!!

been a spurs fan since they drafted gino(im argentinian). Spurs in whatever. Honestly, whoever wins this series will probably win the west.

I think this would go down to Game 7 with the home teams winning all their games, meaning the Spurs win the series in 7.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I mean, I only know of 2 Suns fans on NT, and one of them is perma-banned (JDiddy is the other).

Spurs fans? I can think of one that has always had a Spurs avy, but I can't think of his name.

That would be me. Unfortunately I do not contribute to this board nearly as much as Id like to BUT every year come playoff time, I have to provide a littlebackup for an old friend. Theres a ton of vultures on NT and I just cant find it in my heart to let PO go to battle alone. lol

Ive been waiting all week for this. Go SPURS !

This is the most confident I've ever felt, having to be matched up against the Spurs.

However, it seems the Spurs play a whole different game, come playoff time. So this home court advantage still kind of makes me nervous.

Still, I think we can take it in 6...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been a Suns fan since KJ's first few years in Phoenix.

Sure, the Suns lost Marion, but we can put Grant Hill on Tony Parker.

Grant is a very good defender.

Originally Posted by Baller5979

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I mean, I only know of 2 Suns fans on NT, and one of them is perma-banned (JDiddy is the other).

Spurs fans? I can think of one that has always had a Spurs avy, but I can't think of his name.

That would be me. Unfortunately I do not contribute to this board nearly as much as Id like to BUT every year come playoff time, I have to provide a little backup for an old friend. Theres a ton of vultures on NT and I just cant find it in my heart to let PO go to battle alone. lol

Ive been waiting all week for this. Go SPURS !
Baller!
eek.gif
Where the hell have you been man?!? Anyways, it's going to be like 1 vs. 100 in here.....
laugh.gif
I'll be providing my thoughts asoften as i can... It's almost gametime. PO

Can't wait for this game to tip off. This series is going to be insane.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom