Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

DUCNA!!!1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game is amazing! I feel sorry for any suckers missing this game because of exams.

What do you people expect? The game's in San Antonio so of course there's gonna be some bias on Duncan's 3.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

wasnt a walk, everyone does that when they get the ball for a wide open shot.

Heck, even Chauncey Billups got away with walking 5 steps and hit that 3 to go in the overtime against the Magic. They still ended up losing though.

I think a problem with PHX is they don't have the 2 guard or SF who can catch the ball and create a shot for himself...either Nash has to spoon feed themor you see somethings among the likes of what Diaw just did
smh.gif

Like I said after editing my previous reply (I shouldn't have edited, because I should have known the replies would move too fast for anyone to see theedit), I agree that Duncan did NOT travel.

Clean shot.

And now with Shaq sitting on 5 and STAT out, I have to think the Spurs win.

Jesus Christ I've never seen someone get away with as many travels as Manu freakin Ginobili
smh.gif

@ the NBA letting a star player foul out on an offensive foul in overtime

At least it was an obvious call. I mean, even if Thomas doesn't flop, he's falling because Amare was going to come down on him.

but whoever said amare needs to develop a baby jumpshot is right

It was Mark Jackson and as you can see by the two mistakes he's made (end of game and OT), Jackson was on point. While I would have liked to seeAmare make the smart play on Finley's shot to send the game to OT, I can't really think of another play that I know would make that play.

You have to give credit to the Spurs for making the shots, but damn, Stoudemire
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

wasnt a walk, everyone does that when they get the ball for a wide open shot.

Heck, even Chauncey Billups got away with walking 5 steps and hit that 3 to go in the overtime against the Magic. They still ended up losing though.

chaunceys was an obvious travel, not sure how that wasnt called.

Back
Top Bottom