Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

diaw
smh.gif

diaw had shaq for an open dunk, i guess they don't want him shooting free throws if they foul

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

then my friend i think you need to watch some more basketball and pay attention to their feet, everyone does it.

Seriously....dude's are just straight reaching right now.

Real Spit, if you ever seen anyone get the ball of a handoff or screen from the baseline, they always take 2 steps.
On another note, I think shaqs gonnabe heated after this game, he's been wide open down low on more then a few times.

Already, the NBA playoffs > NCAA tourney

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and i feel bad for suns fans this is a talented team its just that the coach is garbage

this series is over suns are done

no way they recover from this loss

i want 3OT. i want the suns to win. im praying to see the lakers and phoenix in the conference finals. shaq vs kobe to go to the chip! would be insane. on aside not. duncan is killin it

The Suns about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
smh.gif

Someone mentioned the Suns needing that SG or SF that can create their own shot and I agree wholeheartedly. Nash wasn't even able to get his own shot offof the Shaq on the Suns possession in regulation when the shot clock expired.

This is great. Like that other dude, I want these guys to play multiple overtime games and beat each other up for seven games. It'll be good to watch andhopefully make it a little easier for the Lakers in the Conference Finals
Spoiler [+]
if they make it
On another note, I think shaqs gonna be heated after this game, he's been wide open down low on more then a few times.
On the few occasions that I've seen him open, it would have taken two passes and either Nash didn't initiate it or the player he passed to(Diaw, Stoudemire) had tunnel vision.

Back
Top Bottom