OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

Glad we dont have Diaw
roll.gif

Phoenix. SMH. I'm tired of seeing these dudes in the Playoffs. Basically when you see them, you know there is no chance of them winning anything. Same withDallas.

Even coaches got groupies.

b381369c56d4b8e19fb0a684bc0e402d-getty-80358527jm013_suns_spurs.jpg

Looks like the Suns will have to take a seat for this one.

capt.55ba329297f24d81a79ea98ca25627df.suns_spurs_basketball_txeg112.jpg

i hate to do this but i have to blame nash...diaw shouldnt touch the ball at this time in the game....nash needs to be more aggressive and take over....goodthings happen when he has the ball...

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Boris Diaw is very over rated !

He had one good season when he won most improved player while STAT had his micro fracture knee injury.

After that he got lazy & fat because Matrix & STAT had bigger roles in the Suns front court these past 2 years.

Now look after Matrix is gone Diaw is now being exposed for how bad he really is.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

i still think suns will win this series ..... spurs dry spells are terrible.....

but their D is excellent, so they'll always be in games, hell PHX only scored 35 pts so far after 61 in the 1st half. They just don't have it. Drewbetter bring his @$% back if the Lakers are gonna have any chance to get to the Finals.

D'Antoni has such questionable coaching. Djaw? Really? Don't use the "mismatch" if it isn't producing. Suns didn't go to their starsin the end, the Spurs did and produced. Bummer, I thought Suns could've caught up too.

i hate manu ginobili....wasnt there suppose to be a new rule about flopping being technical fouls?

Back
Top Bottom