OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

Expecting a great game.

And a Suns W going back to the valley
glasses.gif

Finish. Out. Quarters.

That's ALL it comes down to. That's all it's ever came down to, against this team.

If we can just do that, we can beat this year's Spurs team. And in convincing fashion.

LET'S GET IT...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can.

Not.

WAAAAIT.

Honestly, I'm not even going to call this a 'must win' for the Suns. However, it will obviously make for a better basketball game if THEY thinkit's a must-win game. Because you KNOW the Spurs are going to be playing with that motivation to go up 2-0.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
smile.gif

This could be a lil off topic but, what happen to NT'er "NBAdotcom"? I used to look forward to his posts...lol

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Can.

Not.

WAAAAIT.

Honestly, I'm not even going to call this a 'must win' for the Suns. However, it will obviously make for a better basketball game if THEY think it's a must-win game. Because you KNOW the Spurs are going to be playing with that motivation to go up 2-0.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
smile.gif

As a fan of the NBA, I'm sorta more excited to see this game then the Mavericks game..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

This could be a lil off topic but, what happen to NT'er "NBAdotcom"? I used to look forward to his posts...lol

He's hiding and lurking under his new registered NT ID: Nike God.

Suns should try a different approach this time: NOT giving the Spurs multiple chances to win the game.

Amare and Shaq need to stay on the court in order for us to win... That said, we destroy them tonight.

And it's on TNT?! Oh yeah baby!

I'm hyped for this one. I hope it goes into some OT's like game 1.

In sort of a backwards way, this is a must win for the Spurs. Bottom line, they are only trying to perserve home court, but you can't let the Suns get alittle confidence, especially with the knowledge that they should already have stolen one in SA. Let them win tonight and suddenly the Spurs would have somedoubts.

This is gonna be a great game.
pimp.gif

Pulling for the Suns, but after all the heartbreak against
indifferent.gif
, Eva's man and the Rat I'm notsure if they can get it done.

this is the real question......do the Suns double Duncan? if they dont that leaves Shaq prone to foul trouble and Duncan goes off for 30-40. then they donthave a defensive presence to stop penetration when Shaq is out.

if they do double, then they leave shooters like Finley, Bowen and the Rat open for 3's.

IMO, the Suns cannot afford to have Shaq in foul trouble, so double Duncan and hope to God your rotation is fast enough to close out on the shooters.

Back
Top Bottom