Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

J0rdan GirL - Thanks.

ebayologist - Thanks. I dont have photoshop so editing my photos after i take them is hard. Here is another one i tryed.

different room.

62qzmuq.jpg

another one.

4ktmsdv.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

airjordanjack yeah, if you don't have photoshop I'd just make sure the exposure stays consistent all the way around or atleast in photos adjacent to one another. But I like those last two panoramics better than the first. There is a photographer who does similar work and his name is excaping me he has a 360 panoramic of a parking garage that's in the MCA, I'll try and figure it out and post it.

DUNKiSH
Quote:
then I gave the signpost a flash with my big flash handheld.

I've heard of doing that but never actually knowingly seening it done. seems like a great idea. just curious but did you meter it with the flash or just compensate?

Geez airjordanjack , your panoramics are huge. How many pictures are you stitching? When I get to about 4 or 5, they get pretty hard to blend together............

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Quote:
Hilltop, California........home of the best mall in the world.

I wouldn't say the best in the world?!?! I work @ the FA out there and it def. is not the best one in the bay. But they do have a butt load of shoe stores.

^^^Hahahaha....I was being sarcastic. I live right by that joint and you won't see me caught dead in there. I hate that place so much......

Yo Cris, those baby back ribs were looking mighty saucy. I need to start Q'n my damn self......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^ Oh they were, crazy recipe too which made them taste MAAAAAD good, before throwin them on the grill, yo boil the ribs in Pineapple Juice for an hour........ :tongue:
tongue.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Quote:
I've heard of doing that but never actually knowingly seening it done. seems like a great idea. just curious but did you meter it with the flash or just compensate?
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

^ Yeah, I just noticed the bush. You should invest in a good diffuser if you havent already... and I don't really use flashes outdoors but even indoors with diffusers I try to bounce them off walls or any semi solid surface. I would be interested to know if maybe bouncing it off the ground infront of you thats outside the frame would diffuse it very well and fill the foreground more evenly with light.... just a thought.

ebayologist - Thanks. I would be very intrested if you can remember his name.

Fongstarr - I think those have 7 or 8. It seems funny to me that people seem to like my panoroamics because those are my first attempts with a nothing special program. btw, nice photos. I like all of yours.

This one is not quite as good at the stitching. Comments and advice welcome.
4kjc1zp.jpg

4ueni87.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

taken a couple nights ago..not the the best look but ehhh..i was bored, so i stopped by treasure island..

you can spot that AT&T Park Lights under bridge

5xyv6nq.jpg

Vallejo, CA

Hey_
Nothin special still need lots of practice and a real*cam,
but a little some to share from
Six Flags Great Adventure last week.
Hate the color of the sky in the pics but they cool.
toroiv4.jpg

nitroig2.jpg

medusajz4.jpg

tigerpk3.jpg

Nice stuff few post back...
...God Bless.

My Block .... a usual night of what I see when night falls...

NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz, kicksremix2o6, Agent0024, ucdavisaggie8531, onetostockonetorock

Anyone got some tips for HDR?

I've been trying using photoshop's built in action but it keeps saying that the pictures I'm using don't have enough dynamic range between them - they look pretty different to me. Any ideas?
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

Quote:
Any ideas?

Push the contrast of the orginal photo. you probably have to push the values more toward highs and lows whereas in your average photo the bulk will be more middle tones... I've never done an HDR nor do I ever have the intention of doing one but based on the idea of it, that would strike me as the most obivous answer but having never done its only a guess.

Back
Top Bottom