Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

^^^I did the same with my attempt. Just revised an old pic with different exposures and then placed it all together.

Here's my 2nd attempt at my daughter's feet. Used a book and the timer to prevent blur this time around....

4vezclj.jpg
ebay Auctions To Come​

Now I present to you fellers this question.

I have to cover a concert and all I have is my stock 18-55mm lens for my Digital Rebel XT. Now I know the ISO is gonna have to be pretty high in the 800-1600 range but also do you think I should go with the flash or keep it without flash and use the lights that the stage has provided. I will be on stage so I'll be close, but I was checking Okayplayer.com because I like the pics that were shot at a Roots show earlier this spring.

Take a flash and do both. Better safe than sorry.

bump . . . .
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Team SK3 we dont miss posts... we got auto updates.​

my FIRST attempt at HDR. Im pretty satisfied with its results, seeing that i used a kit lens.

5x81cp1.jpg

myspace.com/innanet

^^ gilman in berkeley. right by the skatepark. I got overly excited shooting with a 70-300 and shot the furthest thing I saw
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Took Yesterday.. At Six Flags.. Anyone familiar with the Photography Course at Queensboro CC im thinking of taking it next semester
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

"Used to Have A Fetish For Shoes That's Athletic.. Pathetic..."-Common​

extraDC:

What party was that?

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

here's some pics from my vacation earlier this month

Colorado: Rocky Mountain National Park

^^view near the top

^^ these were the only animals we saw after like 3 hours of driving lol...

Florida

^^ that place was pretty tight inside, they had a bunch of arcade games you could play

^^ above the stage of Cirque Du Soleil... interesting show

BUY MY SHOES

DS Fire Red V's (11) $160 shipped

Here are some pics i took. I like the G I Joe Pani. Commets and feedback welcome as always. Ill post more later. EDIT: Now i see the GI JOE pani big its a little messed up. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
62emb1c.jpg
67sq1py.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Been a while since I posted photos...

000121eg8.jpg

000122wf5.jpg

000123le3.jpg

000127yd1.jpg

000132nz2.jpg
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
extraDC:

What party was that?

Some of them are from stock exchange. And some of them are from the Major, Heineken, AM radio and nike party last tuesday at the eyebar.

as for the lens I was using a canon efs 17-85 on most of them. Beautiful mid range lens.

Back
Top Bottom