Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

im not you- do you live in miami?

3821097149_4d47f8201a_o.jpg

what lens are you shooting with here?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I spot a dead pixel on most of your shots
nerd.gif
. They are most likely on the same spot too. I don't know if you've noticed, but I used this example andlooked through all of your pics.
fad9g6.jpg

thanks guys. i used a 10.5mm fisheye and a 35mm dx.

and yo fong, yeah i've been in the bay since last friday jumping from city to city. i was in alamo square a couople days ago.

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

rikan - its plenty of light to be had. im still saving up for one.
bana - 85L
You are doing weeding, getting cash .. is not that expensive ..... Go for it ...

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I spot a dead pixel on most of your shots
nerd.gif
. They are most likely on the same spot too. I don't know if you've noticed, but I used this example and looked through all of your pics.
fad9g6.jpg
Wow...I just noticed it's on that specific group of photos. I've looked at others and I can't spot it. It's random. Wonder whatcould be the cause of this.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

rikan - its plenty of light to be had. im still saving up for one.
bana - 85L
You are doing weeding, getting cash .. is not that expensive ..... Go for it ...
oh. believe me. it wouldve been the first thing i got from the wedding i did but...i do have a house to pay for and unfortunately alienbee isnt ontop of my list to buy right now
frown.gif

anywho

old shots revisited

3827335284_71547496d8.jpg

3824263643_3f0f3f3e1c.jpg
3825066692_44d0ba8340.jpg

3826511119_f45834edcf.jpg

Originally Posted by I3

Nice pics Ourtran - ive always wanted to visit Rio, well just the Corcovado in particular. Is that the Maracanã?

One day I will visit.

yeah ive been a couple of times, its my second favorite place in the world. Yeah it is Maracana its such a great view from up there.

Back
Top Bottom