Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

8689636.jpg

1. 18MP APSC CMOS
2. Dual DIGIC 4
3. 8 FPS (~14 FINE JPEG/ 15 RAW)
4. New eight-directional double cross central AF point, total 19 cross AF points
5. ISO 100-6400 (Exp 12800)
6. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]~100% 1.0X magni VF with intelligent display, horizon assist[/color]
7. New iFCL metering (exposure and colour)
8. 3′ 920K Version II LCD, 160 deg viewing
9. Full HD video (w external mic input n HDMI output)
10. Live view w Face-priority AF
11. New switch for Live View/Video mode
12. Aero-dynamic body design, metallic shutter sound, 150K shutter life
13. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New 24mm built-in flash, supports EOS intelligent speedlite system[/color]
14. A.L.O
15. P.I.C
16. Picture style
17. EOS Integrated Dust Removal system
Wierd that it's not FF. At least the wireless flash adapter is no longer needed with the new EOS intelligent speedlite flash. 100%viewfinder...
eek.gif

That 18-135 IS might have to be copped. perfect all around lens. (on a budget)

teatime0315 - The composition on the first two bother me. Other than that though, they look great. I like #4 and the last two are very good.

and some people call Nikon's numbering system odd.

I would expect a camera named the 7D to be FF. I guess it'll be in direct competition with the D300s.

Messing around with still life.

Shot with a Hasselblad H2 with P45 Digital Back and Broncolor strobe heads.

3862729910_ffa4931560.jpg

3860428649_ae9b08c081.jpg

3776071704_e4af9e4e6e.jpg

^ Those shots are CRISP!
smokin.gif

I'm getting tired of the border on all of my shots. Should I change it up, or just drop it for good? HALP!

Originally Posted by lacetrix

Shot with a Hasselblad H2 with P45 Digital Back and Broncolor strobe heads.
your shots were SICK but what you wrote ^^ is alien to me
laugh.gif
. i really wanna figure out lighting and !$@% and try that out

Some advice needed:

I currently own a 450D, and I haven't been too happy with the amount of noise at higher ISO. I do a little bit of everything but primary use is indoors.Would y'all say upgrading to a 50D is pointless? I've been doing some research and those who have owned both say that the improvement at higher ISO isminimal. Should I just get a 5D instead?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Some advice needed:

I currently own a 450D, and I haven't been too happy with the amount of noise at higher ISO. I do a little bit of everything but primary use is indoors. Would y'all say upgrading to a 50D is pointless? I've been doing some research and those who have owned both say that the improvement at higher ISO is minimal. Should I just get a 5D instead?
Definitely go for a 5D.

bana reminds me of terry richardson (one of my favorite photographers) with the images she creates
pimp.gif

Some advice needed:

I currently own a 450D, and I haven't been too happy with the amount of noise at higher ISO. I do a little bit of everything but primary use is indoors. Would y'all say upgrading to a 50D is pointless? I've been doing some research and those who have owned both say that the improvement at higher ISO is minimal. Should I just get a 5D instead?
If the main reason your upgrading is for better ISO capabilities, go for the 5D. If you have the funds for it of course..

I still will choose a 5D classic over a 50D anyday of the week .. even with the older tech and no bells and whistles I loved it and love it more ..

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Some advice needed:

Definitely go for a 5D.
Seconded.

Back
Top Bottom