Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

^omg that looks so delicious!!!! but i can imagine the possibly of being on the toilet for the rest of the night :/ haha

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

^omg that looks so delicious!!!! but i can imagine the possibly of being on the toilet for the rest of the night :/ haha
Word. Authentic Sichuan always packs the heat.
pimp.gif

^^ nothing like eating Sichuan food on a hot summer day with a bottle of ice cold TsingTao to wash it all down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Great stuff everyone. I thought I would put up a picture of my camera bag I just took. If anyone else has time to snap a shot I'm interested in seeing everyone else's setups.

And I don't usually post my shoe pictures in here, but I like how this one turned out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/airjordanjack/3878222223/

hey i have the same camera but i never have time to go out and shot pic anyomre (besides work) but i was wondering which lense do you like the most looks likeyou got a couple. i finally got my camcorder set up and im looking to get some more lenses for my 40D

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while so here's my contribution. Baby showers are what's up especially with a gripload of older women at their early20s
3915369209_9591db0a0d_o.png

3915369385_37f12be588_o.png

Oh and I need tips for outdoor night photography, I'm going to be at la playa.

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

Great stuff everyone. I thought I would put up a picture of my camera bag I just took. If anyone else has time to snap a shot I'm interested in seeing everyone else's setups.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/airjordanjack/3878222223/

hey i have the same camera but i never have time to go out and shot pic anyomre (besides work) but i was wondering which lense do you like the most looks like you got a couple. i finally got my camcorder set up and im looking to get some more lenses for my 40D
It really depends on what your budget is and what you like to shoot. I am a big fan of prime lenses. I would have to say my most used lens is the85mm f1.8. Tell me some things you like to shoot and how much your willing to spend, and I can give you better help.

From downtown SD

Cool. Here's mine:

2vs3gw6.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Some of you guys got expensive set ups.
laugh.gif
I've had my SLR for ~3 years and have yet been able to convince myself to throw up the money for a new lenses.

Took this one while on vacation, with a point 'n' shoot.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/...h5M/s1600-h/Panorama.png
u do photo too wj4? i haven't picked up any new lenses either... i still rotate two kit lenses (18-70mm and 18-200mm) with a 50 and a70-210mm, but my lighting gear is on point
happy.gif
any shots from your(d?)slr?

3919186340_63624a05b2_o.jpg

3918401317_35aea75b0e_o.jpg

3919186176_d7232cd1b6_o.jpg
3918401161_f0f1d74657_o.jpg

3918401085_518b553b53_o.jpg
not pictured - names of Joshua Works & Carlos Perales who helped me drive down to socal 3x and assist me with the shoot. Shout out to Butch for helping meas well.

3919192374_e1ea329ff6_o.jpg

3918412389_2a2f57a926_o.jpg

3918412307_3c0e05debb_o.jpg

did a shoot for Import Tuner awhile back and the issue is finally out! go out and pick up a copy NAO! lol.

3919203164_38d35994db_o.jpg

3918417957_0489b3894d_o.jpg

more on my flickr!

A suggestion, for splash of color pictures, I found I get better results if I lower the saturation using Adjustments > Hue/ Saturation so that anything Iwant "Black and White" is not completely black and white and still retains some of its color so as to give the picture depth and less contrastbetween the colored and non-colored; grounding the colored portion, rather than making it look like it's floating in the picture.

Nice work Quick ...

Keep those shoots going .. Pretty soon, your @*! going to on appointments only ...

How nice does it feel to be a published photographer?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by wj4

Some of you guys got expensive set ups.
laugh.gif
I've had my SLR for ~3 years and have yet been able to convince myself to throw up the money for a new lenses.

Took this one while on vacation, with a point 'n' shoot.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/...h5M/s1600-h/Panorama.png
u do photo too wj4? i haven't picked up any new lenses either... i still rotate two kit lenses (18-70mm and 18-200mm) with a 50 and a 70-210mm, but my lighting gear is on point
happy.gif
any shots from your (d?)slr?
I haven't use my DSLR for a shoot in a while. I used to be into it heavily about 1-2 years ago, primary just shooting pix of my car andfriends'. Here are a couple of pictures I've taken with the DSLR.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...GLA/s1600-h/IMG_5802.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/...KqObUpA/s1600-h/volk.png

Pandar - I've bought used gear before and let's just say, it left a sour taste in my mouth.

^^^^^^It's kind of an odd story but I used to watch their 360 Videos with my buddies back in high school when the race scene was big. Then through theinternet, I followed a lot of their careers throughout my college years (mostly Mark Arcenal) and then Mark hooked me up to be on the Fatlace blog and that ishow Phil (which I known from the videos) and I got to know each other since we both like to skate. So realistically, I only known him for a couple of years butwe became cool friends. I know of your cousin too cause I remember he skated with Phil in the 360 Videos too and I even see his blog and website from time totime but I can't really get into all that Flash jargon that he likes. Haha! What a small world.

word...good stuff fong

just for a good measure

my cousin robby haha

3139380633_6b989e9db8.jpg

anywho

thnx rikan. you been puttin out some nice studio work.

ive been published before. this was my first full feature with some more coming. i just became their contact in norcal area. so ill be covering lots of events+ shooting cars from here.

pretty soon, ill have my 5d2. too bad i had to hold off on buying it since i have to pay my stupid ER bills.

Back
Top Bottom