Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

I guess I'll add this to the thread. Shot my new pick ups. It's not in no light box (it's on my stove....haha!) but I guess what I like about it isI got the white balance almost perfect, so there was little change with PS....and granted, all the lights that were lighting the kicks were all super yellow.

over-it-1.jpg

over-it-2.jpg

over-it-3.jpg

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

@Rikan that last set you shared has to be (imo) the best so far... really nice work. Additional bonus to whoever got the make-up and wardrobe.

Thanks .... I think my next set are going to be a little dissapointed as these were my favorite from her shoot ..
frown.gif
.. but hey thanks.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

CashmereThought96 wrote:

More starting to get a hang of this .. Photography class pays
of

Not bad for such a high ISO.. was that with the kit lens?

18-55mm Nikkor VR it was in the kit ... im just starting to appreciatethe VR i took that shot knowing it would blurr and put VR on and it didnt got about 4 shots off in windy cold situation...

Shouts to my Photography I prof. Joyce Culver Peep here website she is bigger then i thought - http://www.joyceculver.com/

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

3927774362_22e918db70_o.jpg

3927774106_498da68134_o.jpg

DJ Bana all using 135L

FIRE. STRAIGHT FIRE. styling. model. light. editing. looks like something i would love to do. props!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and yes, 135 L.. oh damn i need that baby ASAP. soooo crisp!

QUICK, congrats on explore front page! ive had a few of my images on explore, its a good feeling hahah

unfortunately, ive had NO time for shooting since i started school. but, i was going through some old pics .. did some re-editing

3932619916_31fb72aa12_b.jpg

3931836887_54bb078afc_b.jpg

also, finally got around to scanning some negatives from early 08.. here are a few. these were taken with crap film and a camera with a light leak.... but istill like these images =P
im going to start using my film cameras more these days....

3931841443_1b4fa6f11b_b.jpg

3932624812_9d36452f23_b.jpg

here is my little boy, Rupert. he died
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

3932624022_4802d29640_b.jpg

Sorry if this is too many pictures. Had some fun with my camera today
smile.gif

All shots above were taken with 40D+200mm f2.8L and a 1.4x extender.

200mm f2.8L

Attached to EOS 1 Film Body on tripod

did a wedding yesterday.

3938663097_01d8926187_o.jpg
3939446718_81b1bf6abb_o.jpg

3939446892_5b8227dd49_o.jpg

3938674209_8ee80be771_o.jpg

3939454600_6d2081395b_o.jpg

3938678849_1687e230bb_o.jpg

AB1600 camera high left
vivitar285HV camera right / sunpak383 camera right - to even out the full power of the AB
Sun high left behind the subjects.

v4 triggered.

does anyone have or have used the nikon 10-24mm? if so, how do you like it? i'm thinking about getting this lens for my d40. it's a bit pricey,that's why i haven't jumped the gun on it yet.

Originally Posted by KASUAL111

does anyone have or have used the nikon 10-24mm? if so, how do you like it? i'm thinking about getting this lens for my d40. it's a bit pricey, that's why i haven't jumped the gun on it yet.
I'm not sure of the quality but Sigma and Tamron have 10-24mm for Nikon and I'm sure they are cheaper.. just incase you wanted to lookinto them and save some $

I just shot Olivia on Friday, I can't really show 'em, but here's 1 of the outtakes. There are maybe 7 or 8 shots like this where I caught herbeing pensive or just offbeat.. it was way more intriguing than anything posed. Anyways, this one's not too fair considering the photo's not too great,it's just that she's so beautiful. Lemme find something else to post.

oliviamunnbook_thehundreds3.jpg

Ok here's another try. Almost a year ago, I followed a group of Japanese-American seniors up into central California on a bus for the weekend, as theyrevisited the Manzanar internment camp they were forced to live in during World War II. It was a very emotional weekend, lots of awesome photography came ofit, I've never shown anyone it before. So here's one of the shots as we hiked through the desert in extreme heat. Can't believe our own government,in these people's lifetime, were racist and ignornant enough to uproot this entire generation of American citizens and force them to live out here foryears.. ANYWAYS:

img5165t.jpg

Yo, can I get some good reccomendations for a tripod and any additional information I need to know about tripods for a noob? I've read books, but they allsay the same run off the mill type answers, so I'm looking for answers from experienced users.

Rules of third .. thats a damn good location for a model shoot wow .. man, I wish I could find places like that where I am ..

Quick, hot shoots they brought some nice attitude and you did a nice job capturing them .. I likes man ... just curious how much are you charging for weddings?

Bobby - just wondering if the hundreds is your studio name or something?

Back
Top Bottom