Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by budahbro

how much does it cost to rent?

Samy's is actually pretty cheap to rent from if you got one close by. A friend rented a 17-55 2.8 (1200 dollar lens) for like 35 bucks for friday,saturday, and sunday. 35 bucks ONLY!. pretty good deal if you ask me.

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Samy's is actually pretty cheap to rent from if you got one close by. A friend rented a 17-55 2.8 (1200 dollar lens) for like 35 bucks for friday, saturday, and sunday. 35 bucks ONLY!. pretty good deal if you ask me.
i'm not sure if every samys does it, but they also have 50% off rentals (except for camera body rentals) for ppl who have a current studentid, even if you're not a photography major.

teatime... were u trying to do a bokehrama with your last pic of the bride in the tall grass? regardless, looks good
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Samy's is actually pretty cheap to rent from if you got one close by. A friend rented a 17-55 2.8 (1200 dollar lens) for like 35 bucks for friday, saturday, and sunday. 35 bucks ONLY!. pretty good deal if you ask me.
i'm not sure if every samys does it, but they also have 50% off rentals (except for camera body rentals) for ppl who have a current student id, even if you're not a photography major.

teatime... were u trying to do a bokehrama with your last pic of the bride in the tall grass? regardless, looks good
smokin.gif
Yeah haha thanks. Brenizer Method. I tried it like 5 other times but this was the only one that came out decent.

Originally Posted by verynecessary

i'm not sure if every samys does it, but they also have 50% off rentals (except for camera body rentals) for ppl who have a current student id, even if you're not a photography major.

smokin.gif
Yeah haha thanks. Brenizer Method. I tried it like 5 other times but this was the only one that came out decent.
word... it takes some practice and luck to get it come out right. i've only done it once with people in it, but i'mma try for myfriend's engagement shoot, with lighting too. should be interesting. i'll probably rent the 85 1.4

what do u use to stitch? i tried cs4 like brenizer recommends, but it takes forever. autostitch works pretty well, and it's so much faster. not tomention free
happy.gif

^ hot damn, she looks like a mannequin!

anyone looking to go full-frame? i need to find a new home for my beloved 5D + grip.

Nice, mine was $22 or $24 from Sat-Monday morning.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

anyone looking to go full-frame? i need to find a new home for my beloved 5D + grip.

I'll love to have a mannequin like that around my house .. lol

then again my girl is more than enough ..
tongue.gif

I need to get a grip for my 5DII .. I don't get rid of my 5D because I have the 3 year warranty for best buy and I'm planning on scheming next year ..lol

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I'll love to have a mannequin like that around my house .. lol

then again my girl is more than enough ..
tongue.gif

I need to get a grip for my 5DII .. I don't get rid of my 5D because I have the 3 year warranty for best buy and I'm planning on scheming next year .. lol
haha. You rockin' a 5D2 with a 5D backup? I'm letting go of the 5D to make way for my new backup:

2ivmgxt.jpg

smile.gif

That plus I have a Canon Elan 7n that I got for a bargain.

3988743143_54d74691d0.jpg

Composite of two photos:
1 long exposure of lights
1 Dove bottle with multiple composite of images for shadows and highlights.

Shot with good ol' D200 with 18-70mm and two sb-28s. No need for latest slr or L lens.
tongue.gif

ourtran - Nice shots. Looks like a great place to photograph!
quick - Congrats my man.
lacetrix - Very, very impressive. Could definitely be an advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom