Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

One of my closest friends at his USMC grad two months back.Awaiting deployment now. I hate that my other friend got in the way SMH but I think the bokeh keeps him from being too distracting.

Not jacking your picture or taking credit (or sharing elsewhere), actually I'll pull it down immediately if you want me to. With that said, I just likedthe image too, had a little time this morning, and decided to do a quick and dirty PS job to wipe dude out of the image... nothing too fancy. I imaginesomeone with real PS skills, time, patience, the high-quality image, etc can do a really good job on it. But hey, next time, just tell dude to MOVE!!! LOL :-D

6a035602e784d59c71688cf75475fe0d6a6d66a.jpg

And for kicks, here are a couple of pictures I took on Saturday at a Winery out in VA...

Nothing amazing of course but anyways feel free to check out my FLICKR andhummm... C/C

Oh bonus iPhone snap, this pup is available at The Washington Humane Society

I think my Nikon broke
frown.gif

When I use auto it works fine but in M, A, S, or P mode the shots come out way over saturated/ you can't see anything b.c its all white, even tho myexposure display is saying I'm at optimal exposure. I tried my camera with three different lenses too.. the same with each, so it has to be the camera..guess I'll contact Nikon tomorrow

Anyone else ever have this kinda problem?/ How long does it take Nikon to fix a camera?

I think my Nikon broke
frown.gif

When I use auto it works fine but in M, A, S, or P mode the shots come out way over saturated/ you can't see anything b.c its all white, even tho my exposure display is saying I'm at optimal exposure. I tried my camera with three different lenses too.. the same with each, so it has to be the camera
Which camera are you using? I have a D40 and my shots usually comes out over exposed also.

I figured this would be the best place to ask this question being that all of you are very informative.

So I was looking forward to purchasing the canon G11 but I figured I'd put the money towards an entry level dslr.

Now my question is which one would you guys recommend out of the Nikon D40 the Canon EOS Rebel XSi EF-S or the Sony A300?

I figured this would be the best place to ask this question being that all of you are very informative.

So I was looking forward to purchasing the canon G11 but I figured I put the money towards an entry level dslr.

Now my question is which one would you guys recommend out of the Nikon D40 the Canon EOS Rebel XSi EF-S or the Sony A300?

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

One of my closest friends at his USMC grad two months back.Awaiting deployment now. I hate that my other friend got in the way SMH but I think the bokeh keeps him from being too distracting.

Not jacking your picture or taking credit (or sharing elsewhere), actually I'll pull it down immediately if you want me to. With that said, I just liked the image too, had a little time this morning, and decided to do a quick and dirty PS job to wipe dude out of the image... nothing too fancy. I imagine someone with real PS skills, time, patience, the high-quality image, etc can do a really good job on it. But hey, next time, just tell dude to MOVE!!! LOL :-D

6a035602e784d59c71688cf75475fe0d6a6d66a.jpg

Oh no problem man, thanks!Yeah I'll just be like move !@*@!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

So I was looking forward to purchasing the canon G11 but I figured I'd put the money towards an entry level dslr.

Canon XSi.......

lovefest-2009-5.jpg

lovefest-2009-6.jpg

Something from Lovefest. So many stuff to see but came out with barely any good photos.

personally like the compact and heavier feel of the nikon. Plus the overall values of nikon as being loyal to their customers is a factor. Had to deal withtheir customer service before and was very happy with it

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

So I was looking forward to purchasing the canon G11 but I figured I put the money towards an entry level dslr.

Canon XSI.

Originally Posted by KASUAL111

I think my Nikon broke
frown.gif

When I use auto it works fine but in M, A, S, or P mode the shots come out way over saturated/ you can't see anything b.c its all white, even tho my exposure display is saying I'm at optimal exposure. I tried my camera with three different lenses too.. the same with each, so it has to be the camera
Which camera are you using? I have a D40 and my shots usually comes out over exposed also.
yeah d40... and this isn't just overexposed.. i'm talking like someone shined a flashlight into the lens overexposed

There is incredible stuff in here!!!

pimp.gif
to everyone!!!

yall are really inspirin me to do some photography or take some course....

Back
Top Bottom