[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

If this game were played in Phoenix, I would predict a Phoenix victory. But I think the home crowd should give us a boost. I predict the lakers winning in aclose game

Lets GO LAKERS!!

Losing to teams like the Fakers, NBDL, Hornets, Clippers, T-Wolves, Hawks, and Heat is not acceptable.

Hold your horses there cowboy. New Orleans and the Lakers aren't exactly bad teams.

laugh.gif
If there was a point of the season where Phoenix needs to play theirbest game of the year, i think tomorrow will be the night. They've already had two fluke losses to the Lakers and i see them putting on a shooting/scoringclinic to get this victory, D'Antoni will have the fellas fired up for the staples center massacre, i wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix gets a careergame from some of it's players. With the Lakers best big man out, and possibly their most valuable player, i dont think they have a chance in hell in thisone, especially when their gonna have Odumb aka Anthony Mason and Kwame (aka the flaming fa.... you know the rest) as their starting center, Amare is gonnamake a mockery out of that joke of a front line. I see this game in the fridge by the half.
roll.gif

Phoenix 135 Lakers 100. Barbosa with 43 points off the bench, Amare with 41-19. Nash with 25 assist, Bell with 9 triples.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Phoenix 135 Lakers 100. Barbosa with 43 points off the bench, Amare with 41-19. Nash with 25 assist, Bell with 9 triples.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3PLEDOUBLE:
laugh.gif
If there was a point of the season where Phoenix needs to play their best game of the year, i think tomorrow will be the night. They've already had two fluke losses to the Lakers and i see them putting on a shooting/scoring clinic to get this victory, D'Antoni will have the fellas fired up for the staples center massacre, i wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix gets a career game from some of it's players. With the Lakers best big man out, and possibly their most valuable player, i dont think they have a chance in hell in this one, especially when their gonna have Odumb aka Anthony Mason and Kwame (aka the flaming fa.... you know the rest) as their starting center, Amare is gonna make a mockery out of that joke of a front line. I see this game in the fridge by the half.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edd247

Kobe doesn't need to be taking over 40 shots again.
I hope the lakeshow can move the ball a little better and get the hole consistently.
we can't be just standing around, we need to make nash and the rest play D
lamar needs to make his layups, and kwame should not try to do anything offensively.

GO LAKERS!!!

who else is gonna take and make those shots? kwame? lamar? kobe and fisher are the only guys on this roster you can count on every game.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

We need to get a road win here at a tough place to win
Maybe it's just me, but you don't get a lot of energy at Staples center....I don't think it's a tough place to play. The crowd only seems to get into when there's a blowout, Kobe does something spectacular, or they want free tacos.

I could just be biased cause I grew up attending games at The Palace of Auburn Hills (yall know how rowdy we get
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

i was laughing at his comment
laugh.gif
a tough place to win? StaplesCenter? Noooo

^ Our bench outscored the Hornet's bench like 42-9 when we played them.

Does Kobe come off the bench?

Team, bro. Team.

There are many components to a team. And believe it or not, Kobe is not a part of every component. Bench, coaching, post play, interior defense, perimeterdefense, point guard play... there are so, sooo, SOOO many ways to win or lose a game.

Its my little cousins birthday tomorrow, and he said all he wants is a Wii and a Lakers victory.
laugh.gif

I already bought him a Wii...now they Lakers need to come through.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

3PLEDOUBLE:
laugh.gif
If there was a point of the season where Phoenix needs to play their best game of the year, i think tomorrow will be the night. They've already had two fluke losses to the Lakers and i see them putting on a shooting/scoring clinic to get this victory, D'Antoni will have the fellas fired up for the staples center massacre, i wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix gets a career game from some of it's players. With the Lakers best big man out, and possibly their most valuable player, i dont think they have a chance in hell in this one, especially when their gonna have Odumb aka Anthony Mason and Kwame (aka the flaming fa.... you know the rest) as their starting center, Amare is gonna make a mockery out of that joke of a front line. I see this game in the fridge by the half.
roll.gif

HAHA that's ace!

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

3PLEDOUBLE
laugh.gif
roll.gif

go LakeShow!! hopefully we get it together and we have a even balance attack tonite.. LO needs to step more than ever!

LOL at people saying staples is an easy place to win. Come to a playoff game or an important game. You can feel it in the air, and we get very rowdy. Plus itsthe suns. That's the one team just about every Laker fan hates.

Phoenix by 24. Steve Nash will have 25 assists, and despite 62 points by Kobe the Lakers will go down. This is a great time to have Kobe on your fantasy team -score all the points Kobe!

Oh boy...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lakers got this! Lets go Lakeshow!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Lol at Staples being a tough place to play. Its so hollywood in there that half of them are just there to be seen, they show up late and leave early. Exceptthe joker, but he aint loud or nothing, he just be chillin

3PLEDOUBLE is in the hizzzzzzouse!!!
pimp.gif

LTB making the thread.
pimp.gif

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

I'm not talking any crap about this game because we've gotten our%!#% handed to us by this team so far this season...
If there's a such thing as a "must win" game in January, this one is it.
The Suns are the superior team - now it's time we played like it.
Wow Zodogg. Mad props on that bro. You're actually holding off on the crap talking.

EB4.. have you been to Staples and sat courtside? I was at the game last Sunday at Section 108, and there were grandparents behind me who are season ticketholders yelling, screaming and cursing out Mike Miller. Granted the floor seats are filled with corporate dudes and Hollywood stars but the fans are there andespecially now with the Lakers winning, the atmosphere has been electrifying in there.

Except the joker, but he aint loud or nothing, he just be chillin
^ yah ok
eyes.gif

jack_195.jpg

Its my little cousins birthday tomorrow, and he said all he wants is a Wii and a Lakers victory.image
I already bought him a Wii...now they Lakers need to come through

He'll be happy, no worries.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for this game. I'm only pulling for the Suns so that the Lakers won't get too far ahead in the West.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I honestly see us losing this game.

We need to have everyone get involved in order to win, and I don't see it happening. Since it's a big game, I see Kobe going for 50 and probably Odom and Fisher with 10 apiece with everyone else under 7 points.

Please prove me wrong, guys.

I totally agree. I don't see how the Suns lose unless there's a repeat performance of the first meeting this year, where The Machine and VladRaddestroyed the Suns.
laugh.gif

I see Kobe trying to do it all, and the Lakers losing by 15 or so.

you laker fan's talk alot of trash w/having such a crappy team your'e superstar like's himself way too much and could care less about thefans/city he plays for. he only cares for himself therefore I'm confused as to why you guy's constanly live in denial, that kobe's only gonna showyou why you should hate him instead of love him come next offseason if not earlier because you're not gonna get anything in return for him when heleave's!! kobe's the TO of basketball his disgusting selfish attitude over powers his talent in my eyes.Bynum is a inconsistant BIG<lil kid> thatone day will snap out of it only if his injuries dont get the best of him before he get's a chance to.you guy's got a lil taste of what you might getfrom him but thats it.now it's over and kobe is goin to get dramatic cause there goin to start losing again and yet you <fans act like your'e teamis tha %hit i'm sorry that you guy's have such a train wreck for a team but dont take it out on fans that get to enjoy exciting,fun,Basketball likeit should be instead of kobe&phil's Guiding Lakers soaps. As far as tonight's game I would hope D'antoni smacks a lil sense into the sunsdrama queen BORE-US DIAW if he's/she's off tha rag tonight and plays w/some b
roll.gif
's suns should get a W without question!!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom