[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

you laker fan's talk alot of trash w/having such a crappy team your'e superstar like's himself way too much and could care less about the fans/city he plays for. he only cares for himself therefore I'm confused as to why you guy's constanly live in denial, that kobe's only gonna show you why you should hate him instead of love him come next offseason if not earlier because you're not gonna get anything in return for him when he leave's!! kobe's the TO of basketball his disgusting selfish attitude over powers his talent in my eyes.Bynum is a inconsistant BIG<lil kid> that one day will snap out of it only if his injuries dont get the best of him before he get's a chance to.you guy's got a lil taste of what you might get from him but thats it.now it's over and kobe is goin to get dramatic cause there goin to start losing again and yet you <fans act like your'e team is tha %hit i'm sorry that you guy's have such a train wreck for a team but dont take it out on fans that get to enjoy exciting,fun,Basketball like it should be instead of kobe&phil's Guiding Lakers soaps. As far as tonight's game I would hope D'antoni smacks a lil sense into the suns drama queen BORE-US DIAW if he's/she's off tha rag tonight and plays w/some b
roll.gif
's suns should get a W without question!!
wink.gif

Wow. 3PLEDOUBLE 2.0

laugh.gif

I almost had a headache reading the plethora of run-on sentences.

you laker fan's talk alot of trash w/having such a crappy team your'e superstar like's himself way too much and could care less about the fans/city he plays for. he only cares for himself therefore I'm confused as to why you guy's constanly live in denial, that kobe's only gonna show you why you should hate him instead of love him come next offseason if not earlier because you're not gonna get anything in return for him when he leave's!! kobe's the TO of basketball his disgusting selfish attitude over powers his talent in my eyes.Bynum is a inconsistant BIG<lil kid> that one day will snap out of it only if his injuries dont get the best of him before he get's a chance to.you guy's got a lil taste of what you might get from him but thats it.now it's over and kobe is goin to get dramatic cause there goin to start losing again and yet you <fans act like your'e team is tha %hit i'm sorry that you guy's have such a train wreck for a team but dont take it out on fans that get to enjoy exciting,fun,Basketball like it should be instead of kobe&phil's Guiding Lakers soaps. As far as tonight's game I would hope D'antoni smacks a lil sense into the suns drama queen BORE-US DIAW if he's/she's off tha rag tonight and plays w/some b
roll.gif
's suns should get a W without question!!
wink.gif

umm its the 07-08 season dude i think what you typed there happened Last year
roll.gif
wink.gif

to recap for you what happen so far

Kobe no longer wants out

Bynum was playing like a MIP before injury

and your Bums are in second place check NBAdotcom
wink.gif

WRONG^^^^^any other time kobe hogs the ball for 40+ they end up losin!

Kobe went for 48 against the Sonics this past Monday and won.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

it was against the sonics
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
. when he's against a better team the lakers need more of the passing Kobebut if Bynum is gone maybe ballhog Kobe has to do it

I would hope D'antoni smacks a lil sense into the suns drama queen BORE-US DIAW
Dantoni would never do that.. Boris is like his own son, it's so stupid. Boris against the clips played 37 mins, had 7 pts, and 1 reb.
tired.gif
TRADE?!

On with the lakers game, last time suns got embarrased by the hornets, they took it out on denver hitting 20 three pointers. Expect Suns to do the same to thelakers.. well i hope so. I feel sorry for Kwame, and Turiaf.. Amare will kill them tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
. when he's against a better team the lakers need more of the passing Kobe but if Bynum is gone maybe ballhog Kobe has to do it

I know it was against the Sonics.
laugh.gif

Damn you acidicality!
tongue.gif

But still, dude said Kobe goes for 40+ they lose.

I just had to throw that in there.

you laker fan's talk alot of trash w/having such a crappy team your'e superstar like's himself way too much and could care less about the fans/city he plays for. he only cares for himself therefore I'm confused as to why you guy's constanly live in denial, that kobe's only gonna show you why you should hate him instead of love him come next offseason if not earlier because you're not gonna get anything in return for him when he leave's!! kobe's the TO of basketball his disgusting selfish attitude over powers his talent in my eyes.Bynum is a inconsistant BIG that one day will snap out of it only if his injuries dont get the best of him before he get's a chance to.you guy's got a lil taste of what you might get from him but thats it.now it's over and kobe is goin to get dramatic cause there goin to start losing again and yet you

For having such a crappy train wrecked team, we're doing pretty well. Last time i checked we had the best record in west.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
. when he's against a better team the lakers need more of the passing Kobe but if Bynum is gone maybe ballhog Kobe has to do it

Wrong again ! Last season when Kobe went on his streak of 5 games of 40+ points the Lakers won all those games.

Need proof here you go:

06/07 Season:
[table][tr][td] Fri 16[/td] [td]Portland[/td] [td]W 116 - 111 OT[/td] [td]34-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 65
[/td] [td]L. Odom 9
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sun 18[/td] [td]Minnesota[/td] [td]W 109 - 102[/td] [td]35-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 50
[/td] [td]L. Odom 9
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Thu 22[/td] [td]@ Memphis[/td] [td]W 121 - 119[/td] [td]36-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 60
[/td] [td]L. Odom 15
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Fri 23[/td] [td]@ New Orleans/Oklahoma City[/td] [td]W 111 - 105[/td] [td]37-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 50
[/td] [td]L. Odom 10
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sun 25[/td] [td]Golden State[/td] [td]W 115 - 113[/td] [td]38-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 43[/td] [/tr][/table]
Link:

http://www.nba.com/lakers/schedule/results_2006.html

IMO, KB and Phil should use the regular season to somewhat help develop the younger players even more, as long as they still win....... Once the playoffscome, that's when KB needs his big games and needs to take over...... Like I've already said in another thread, to get to the top you have to beselfish, once you get to the top you have to stay reachable and involve your teammates even more....... The only problem is he isn't really "improving" his teammates like he can.... If he got in their faces once in a while, especially Odom would be at least a20-10 guy right now.....

Kobe no longer wants out
Speculation. If you're citing his "with Bynum we're a championship-caliber team" quote, that's not "I'mstaying" at all. With this dude's errant behavior, he could still walk in 09 just as well as he could decide to stay. Too early to call.

The Suns have played poorly all season; not much intensity. This team can't afford to turn it on in the playoffs. Winning starts now.

I don't know how talented the Lakers really are because A.) I couldn't be less of a fan of that franchise, and B.) I don't follow them day in, dayout. However, from what little I have seen, they are winning more than was expected of them because they have somehow maximized what they get from theirplayers and they're playing as a team. That's basically how games are won.

I wish Grant were playing tonight but the Suns need this game regardless of who's playing, not just because it's the Lakers, but because they need toget going as a team. You can't lose to teams like the Clips and expect to be ready playoff time.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

EB4.. have you been to Staples and sat courtside? I was at the game last Sunday at Section 108, and there were grandparents behind me who are season ticket holders yelling, screaming and cursing out Mike Miller. Granted the floor seats are filled with corporate dudes and Hollywood stars but the fans are there and especially now with the Lakers winning, the atmosphere has been electrifying in there.

Except the joker, but he aint loud or nothing, he just be chillin
^ yah ok
eyes.gif

jack_195.jpg

sunDOOBIE 1 EB4President 0

I guessi pulled that out of my*%@% from what I've seen on tv. But When i think of tough places to play, LA isnt one of them. But thanks for letting meknow, i hope the fans make it tough for phoenix

Kookcle wrote:

umm its the 07-08 season dude i think what you typed there happened Last year
roll.gif
wink.gif

to recap for you what happen so far

Kobe no longer wants out

Bynum was playing like a MIP before injury

and your Bums are in second place check NBAdotcom
wink.gif

You really think kobe want's to be in LA are you brainwashed?Kobe dont care about the lakers and of course he will lead you to believe that hedosent want to go knowhere all of the sudden because they started to get on the right track but what happen's when you start losing again it's calledbeing a selfish lil biatch that dosent want to improve his team and is only happy when when the lakers are winning.BTW enjoy 1 st while last's cause itwont be long!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Kobe no longer wants out
Speculation. If you're citing his "with Bynum we're a championship-caliber team" quote, that's not "I'm staying" at all. With this dude's errant behavior, he could still walk in 09 just as well as he could decide to stay. Too early to call.

The Suns have played poorly all season; not much intensity. This team can't afford to turn it on in the playoffs. Winning starts now.

I don't know how talented the Lakers really are because A.) I couldn't be less of a fan of that franchise, and B.) I don't follow them day in, day out. However, from what little I have seen, they are winning more than was expected of them because they have somehow maximized what they get from their players and they're playing as a team. That's basically how games are won.

I wish Grant were playing tonight but the Suns need this game regardless of who's playing, not just because it's the Lakers, but because they need to get going as a team. You can't lose to teams like the Clips and expect to be ready playoff time.

YOU SAID IT ALL!!

you laker fan's talk alot of trash w/having such a crappy team your'e superstar like's himself way too much and could care less about the fans/city he plays for. he only cares for himself therefore I'm confused as to why you guy's constanly live in denial, that kobe's only gonna show you why you should hate him instead of love him come next offseason if not earlier because you're not gonna get anything in return for him when he leave's!! kobe's the TO of basketball his disgusting selfish attitude over powers his talent in my eyes.Bynum is a inconsistant BIG that one day will snap out of it only if his injuries dont get the best of him before he get's a chance to.you guy's got a lil taste of what you might get from him but thats it.now it's over and kobe is goin to get dramatic cause there goin to start losing again and yet you

Here, I found some of the periods you left out.

blackdot.png
blackdot.png
blackdot.png
blackdot.png
blackdot.png
blackdot.png
blackdot.png

I'm pretty sure we have a losing record (or somewhere close to .500) THIS season when Kobe scores 40+.

Can someone provide his 35+ or 40+ games this season (or tell me where I can check that kind of sortable stat myself)?

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Wrong again ! Last season when Kobe went on his streak of 5 games of 40+ points the Lakers won all those games.

Need proof here you go:

06/07 Season:
[table][tr][td]Fri 16[/td] [td]Portland[/td] [td]W 116 - 111 OT[/td] [td]34-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 65
[/td] [td]L. Odom 9
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 18[/td] [td]Minnesota[/td] [td]W 109 - 102[/td] [td]35-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 50
[/td] [td]L. Odom 9
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu 22[/td] [td]@ Memphis[/td] [td]W 121 - 119[/td] [td]36-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 60
[/td] [td]L. Odom 15
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri 23[/td] [td]@ New Orleans/Oklahoma City[/td] [td]W 111 - 105[/td] [td]37-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 50
[/td] [td]L. Odom 10
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 25[/td] [td]Golden State[/td] [td]W 115 - 113[/td] [td]38-32[/td] [td]K. Bryant 43[/td] [/tr][/table]
Link:

http://www.nba.com/lakers/schedule/results_2006.html
OWNED. Badly.

To reiterate what I stated earlier, if the Lakers are to win tonight, someone is gonna have to step up in Bynum's absence on the OFFENSIVE END. Itcertainly isn't gonna be Kwame, and highly unlikely to be Odom.

Which leaves Kobe needing to be Kobe tonight. I mean seriously, who is gonna stop Kobe from going off tonight, especially in the Staples Center?!

Marion?! HA!! Bell?! NO!!

Now if Kobe doesn't have at LEAST 35 tonight, I'll eat my words. When he goes for 40+ and a W, remember the name!

Tough game but Nash is getting old and coming off an injury, Amare is looking to soft (esp against Kaman last game), and the rest of the team seems uninspiredand lethargic. Lakers +3. Kobe 36 pts 11-33 fg 11-12 Fts 5 Asts Odom 10 pts 16 rebs 3-10 4-6 Fts 6 ast

^ Thanks. Looks we found it at the same time.
me, earlier:
I'm pretty sure we have a losing record (or somewhere close to .500) THIS season when Kobe scores 40+.

Can someone provide his 35+ or 40+ games this season (or tell me where I can check that kind of sortable stat myself)?
Found it myself.

Looks like we're 6-1 when he's above 35, 1-1 when he's above 40. (we lost our first game of the season, a game where Kobe scored 45 and Houstonwon).

Back
Top Bottom