[:: Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers X-MAS DAY 2:15pm PT ABC ::]

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers winning on Christmas

I missed the whole game, thought it was at 5pm pst.
laugh.gif
Off to the Thai restaurant to celebrate.

best game all year, damn how'd you miss it
ohwell.gif
xmas tho...lol

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Where the Suns fans at?
ohwell.gif

It's been tough being a Bulls and Suns fan these Christmas days.

Well, it's not the bad for the Suns, aside from losing to the Lakers.
tongue.gif

As far as the Bulls go, talk about disappointment G. I wasn't expecting this type of play from them this season.

^wtf? Dude talkin lik he is apart of the organization or something lol. He is enraged haha knowing good and well that he wouldn't contribute to a win or aloss.

What are WE doing to prevent things like this? Haha lol

What a beautiful game to watch (if you're a Lakers fan).. probably the best game I've seen the Lakers play all season.

Bynum, damn!
pimp.gif

17 pages later dudes still talkin' about Ariza
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Good game though. Everytime I watch Kobe the more I think the Lakers would be making the biggest mistake in sports by trading him. He is the very best in the Land could still chase a few rings with Bynum.

I'm so glad the Suns style of defense (with their backs on the hardwood) failed again.
pimp.gif

Solid win by the Lakers.. Bynum did his thing, Lamar did his thing, Kobe did his thing, Fisher did his thing, Ariza gave us all a nice poster.

Love it.
pimp.gif

Quality win...Quality win
pimp.gif

We need to stock pile on these before we go to that killer stretch starting mid-January up until the last week of Feb.

I'm so glad we got Ariza, besides the dunk this man plays to his strengths. That is something many players seem not to do in todays game because they wantto be somebody they aren't. Ariza draws fouls, attacks the rim, takes the good jumpshots, hustles, passes well and has picked up the offense quickly.

Can someone say Pippen?

This game brought a tear to my eye because Kobe played like Kobe with Bynum and everyone else around them solid. Defensively we did ok, but hey it'sPhoenix and they score on anybody including the Spurs. So say this effort comes against anyone else in the league we win and maybe by more points.

Wow what an amazing game greatly coached also.

If we can get similar effort like this every night I don't see why we can'r be a force in the league for years to come. And even maybe contend for achampionship THIS year, oh and has Zodogg hung himself yet, I thought he said he didn't disappear after Suns games.

So now it's 2-0, Lakers.

Meaning that the best the Suns can do is tie us on the season.

Meaning that D'Anphony looks like even more of an idiot now for his little comment last time about, "We still have 3 more games."
laugh.gif
And? Youthought you were going to win the net 3 after getting blown out at home when you made that comment last time, Coach?
roll.gif

Back to the drawing board, to think up some more ways to get the back of your Suns jerseys on the floor of NBA courts across the country.
laugh.gif

Great Win!
pimp.gif
Finally a Lakers win on Christmas day, just made myChristmas even better. Loving the play by the Lakers recently and this team sure is doing awesome together.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why the hell does odom even shoot 3 point shots
seriously, he was like 5 for 18 today and most of his shots were jumpers.... all he had to do was post up to get his points

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
35 minutes till the Beat down on Figueroa begins. Suns are gonna kill the Lakers.
sick.gif
good call champ
pimp.gif

great win Lakers...finaLLy a W on christmas day!!...just disregard that 3PLEDOUBLE guy hes just trying to get attention...hes a wannabe zodogg...hey kaneits more Like good caLL chump.......GO LAKERS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Back
Top Bottom