OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

Pats just abusing Anthony Smith.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i wonder if that was planned for randy to drop that? maybe? possibly?

possible cuz sometimes a play is called to act like its incomplete when its a lateral to make the D think the play is dead

Why wouldnt that have been an incomplete pass as soon as Moss dropped it in the first place? I dont know the rules that great...

damn, i wanna see the post game interview with anthony smith

he probably gone be on some rasheed wallace type response : " both teams played hard "

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

Who's to say that Smith wouldn't have got worked if he kept his mouth shut?
i'm sure after the game when the media comes ot ask him questions, he won't need any help in saying "No comment"......

Originally Posted by blco02

Why wouldnt that have been an incomplete pass as soon as Moss dropped it in the first place? I dont know the rules that great...
That's a good point, but I think Brady threw a lateral to him I could be wrong though

it was a backwards pass,
only forward passes can be incomplete

Tyrone Carter lit Big Ben Watson up
laugh.gif
he tried to play it off and make it back to the huddle
laugh.gif
he got htere and just went down
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

It was a backwards pass

Patriots specifically called that trick play to target Smith. What is more embarrassing then getting a trick played pull on you?

I wonder how different this game would of been if they were playing at crappy Heinz Field
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

pimp.gif
What a play. That ball hung up there forever though. Anthony Smith
roll.gif
is getting worked.

it was risky..... but it's a demoralizing type play. more psychological if anything. get's crowd into game, puts the lead 10+

I don't think none of this would be possible without Moss.

Make no mistake about it, Brady is still MVP, and deservingly so.

Back
Top Bottom