Official Pizza Appreciation!

You know what the **** goin on.

IMG_1371.JPG

This is the only struggle pizza I like.

Get the pie nice and crispy and its pretty good

Are some of these posts serious with dominos and Pizza Hut? I don’t even consider that **** pizza :lol:

Pizza Hut uses frozen dough as well so enjoy

I havent seen a sit down pizza hut in the US in at least 15 years. They still out there?

pizza hut/dominos is good for what it is... obviously its not real pizza compared to the local spots but for the price you cant beat it... also the convenience plays a big part... they deliver late at night while the local spots are closed already... i dont hate on the chains but it wont be my first choice to get pizza... but if i want pizza and want to save money im definitely hitting pizza hut or dominos lol...

It is possible to like Dominos/PH and still like "real" pizza.

Doesn't have to be one or the other
True but I find it funny how people crap on little Caesar’s when it’s 10x better than anything PH/dominos has to offer

True but I find it funny how people crap on little Caesar’s when it’s 10x better than anything PH/dominos has to offer

Little Caesar's is the greasiest pizza I've ever seen/tasted in my entire life. Almost comical. Like they marinated it in grease then heated it up and served it.

This is the only struggle pizza I like.

Get the pie nice and crispy and its pretty good
I load up on these during snow storms. Perfect snack.

Nobody in north jersey messes with chain pizza. There’s local pizzerias every couple of blocks and even when I’m being cheap I’d rather just grab a slice or two from them.

Last edited:
Little Caesar's is the greasiest pizza I've ever seen/tasted in my entire life. Almost comical. Like they marinated it in grease then heated it up and served it.

might be locations, I noticed some just toss **** in the oven and call it pizza when it looks nasty, greasy, blah..

the one by me is hit or miss, sometimes comes out perfect, other times meh. that being said I haven't had it in months, been addicted to this low key starting to get know brick oven NY style spot.

might go today although I'm trying to eat better, ill post pictures. forgot the last few times :lol:

For frozen pizza, do you guys cut the pie up before baking it? It makes all the slices crispier. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom