Official Pizza Appreciation!

A lot of people eat cold pizza. Don't know why but it's a thing. I like my pizza hot preferably from the oven the next day so it taste fresh. But at work have to heat it up in the microwave SMH

Some foods, I wouldn't even BOTHER taking into work to warm it up, knowing I only have microwave access.

Pizza and Steak are two things that come to mind

I agree but lunch is lunch and I rather save money so I heat up both lol. I saw my boss heating up pizza and was like SMH but I do the same so

yes of course... i have leftovers from the night before... but sometimes i have pizza and steak leftover not all the time so i heat it up for lunch... steak in the microwave is not bad you just cant heat it up for too long.. 30 seconds should be good enough but if you heat it up for too long its a wrap... im a try the cup of water and pizza lol... mind blown...

I swear sometimes I feel like bashing Pizza Hut / Dominos / Papa Johns is done to make one appear to have exquisite taste buds.

Like I always say, folks love over-exaggerating how "bad" something is.

When you call food trash, that makes it non-edible.

I could see if we are talking about some Ellios / Celeste / Red Baron pizzas; then I would get the "trash" talk. ( @johnnyredstorm )

There have been times I’ve ordered pizza and when it arrived to me, I immediately stuck it in the fridge for about an hour just to eat it cold.

Pizza Hut slander?? Pizza Hut near me is the goods. There sides alone crushall other chain restaurants Definitely eating them over Papa Johns. I hate Papa’s crust. You have that **** with a glass of pedialyte next to you. In terms of smaller chains Mellow Mushroom is the way to go. We have a Marcos near me as well but I like their sandwiches more than anything.

Anyone tried the new Little Caesars thin crust?

little-caesars-thin-crust-pepperoni-pizza-01.jpg

Little-Ceasers.jpg

Anyone tried the new Little Caesars thin crust?

little-caesars-thin-crust-pepperoni-pizza-01.jpg

Little-Ceasers.jpg

less dough means increase in price?

could be good if its actually crispy? I feel like they got pizzas sitting in the thing to sell so they would get soggy QUICK

Back
Top Bottom