Official Pizza Appreciation!

anyone got a list of good Chicago spots? isn't there supposed to be some really really thin crust out there? might be heading out there soon

anyone got a list of good Chicago spots? isn't there supposed to be some really really thin crust out there? might be heading out there soon
I tried a few, if you want deep dish Pequod's is top tier IMO. If you want thin, "La Pizza La Pasta" in Eatily has the Napoli style. I wan't actively looking for thin crust though.

I tried a few, if you want deep dish Pequod's is top tier IMO. If you want thin, "La Pizza La Pasta" in Eatily has the Napoli style. I wan't actively looking for thin crust though.

Not looking for thin really but I remember seeing somewhere some really thin crust was supposed to be good

I’ve had girodanos or however you spell it but yes I know about pequods, it’s in my list

Tried MOD pizza for the first time today. Not bad, although I'm starting to notice a bunch of these made to order personal pizza spots pop up

Has anyone been to Napoli to try the pizza?
Best in the world. It's really not debatable, IMO.

The city can be rough though, if you're not careful as a tourist. Coming from someone who went to Newark for school and has traveled to the favelas of RdJ. Napoli is no joke. Neapolitans will check you quick.

The city can be rough though, if you're not careful as a tourist. Coming from someone who went to Newark for school and has traveled to the favelas of RdJ. Napoli is no joke. Neapolitans will check you quick.

Coworker of mine is from Italy. It might have been Napoli, or maybe Milan? One of the major cities he's mentioned to be very weary of your surroundings as a tourist. Pick-pocketing is real.

the last time we got pizza we got these gems from a local spot and for dessert nutella piza

Attachments

• pizza 2.jpg
    pizza 2.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 13
  • pizza 3.jpg
    pizza 3.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 13
  • pizza.jpg
    pizza.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 13
Best in the world. It's really not debatable, IMO.

that's interesting because I felt the same way. I heard so many stories of petty crimes, however, when I was there recently, it was still rough but still not as dangerous as the bad parts of LA. I kept an eye out and watched my surroundings because that's how I grew up and it was rather safe. A lot has changed in Napoli, the cops are cracking down on crime.

Been fiending for pizza the past 2 days. Got a spot by me that does incredible grandma and white slices.

Trying real hard to stay strong right now.

i recommend you guys try a cuban personal pizza........there is this mom and pop place here in miami (hialeah) that is easily goat......there is a local "chain" with like 4 stores that is called polo norte and its incredible and also has legit ice cream and plates like white rice / black beans / bistec empanizado / churrasco etc.....

https://www.instagram.com/pizza_cubana/?hl=en

Back
Top Bottom