Official Pizza Appreciation!

Yeah, that's it. Never heard of Umberto's before then but all my friends love their pizza. I think it's more difficult to find a bad pizza spot in NY than a good one.
Yeah Umberto's is great bro. Had a deep dish green pepper & onion pie from there. It was delicious but it wasn't true deep dish like Chicago. Also the ambiance is lovely & makes for a great date spot. I'm sure there's a few bad pizza spots here but luckily I haven't run into any lol.

Got this from Emmy Squared a while back. Pizza was pretty good. Garlic bread sticks were really good
B75AC847-0E2E-4BEA-89AB-853A48BA7383.jpeg

E5CF9B23-4B37-439C-BCC0-578085BD4DB0.jpeg

Looks good, will look for it at walmart. My bro tried the detroit style place, Lions Tigers & Squares. He had some leftover of their mustard pizza (cheddar cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut, spicy brown mustard), really odd toppings and I mostly tasted the mustard.

Had to participate in National Pizza Day. Went to my OG neighborhood joint. Been coming here since I was a kid. Some regular slice, a veggie slice, sicilian, spinach pinwheel(oh so GOOD) & some garlic knots
Screenshot_20220209-182339_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 20220209_112459.jpg
    20220209_112459.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 53
Happy National Pizza day.

The Webster Hall: white, ricotta, mozzarella, fresh spinach and local honey.
aviary-image-1644447024595.jpeg
aviary-image-1644447040694.jpeg

Tasted good 👍.
I haven't been to Grimaldi's in ages. Might have to hit them in the near future.

Didn't know it was National Pizza Day, glad I saved some from yesterday. I love leftover pizza.
As far as chicken on pizza goes, it's never my goto. But Sergio's pizza in Glen Head NY has really good buffalo chicken slices and chicken ceasar slices. Kitchen Kaberet has a good thin crust buffalo chicken slice. They're both on the pricey side, but the only places I would get a slice with chicken on it. Actually Rose's Pizza at Penn Station has good chicken slices. I think it was chicken and pepperoni, I could be wrong. 99% of the times I've gone there, I was drunk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom