Official Pizza Appreciation!

Had stop along in cart on Grubhub several times 😂

Couldn’t justify those prices

I’ll definitely go inside now tho
Yea, they wild. On par with the boujee neighborhood. Both Pizza & Burger were fire tho. Their smash burgers are on a few top Chicago burgers lists. Took a bite out of "The Other Burger" also which was also good. The "Stop In Burger" was better tho. Not worth their prices but was good.

Went to this spot I frequent in Westbury, Long Island called Bacci's. Had their Truffle Oil Pizza. Very pungent & sharp taste. Never had this flavor of pizza before. Def liked it. Soft crust, good cheese & oil was hella flavorful
Screenshot_20220301-214241_Chrome.jpg
20220301_194123.jpg

Dani's 🔥🔥my absolute favorite pizza. Your pictures are making me wanna swing by & grab some later today. I hate how their slices on a pie are smaller than their slices from the display, you ever notice that? That sweet sauce is heavenly. You can get containers of the sauce for like 5 to 10 bucks depending on the size of the container.
Pizzas cooked for slices are usually cut in 6 versus the normal 8 that’s probably why they are bigger

I hate it when I order the knots & they turn out to be trash. I've since stopped ordering garlic knots when I hit up new pizza spots. When I'm at my regular joints that I know have good knots I get em.
Only one place by me has good garlic knots. The worst is when you barely see any pieces of garlic or parsley and they're dry.

Pizzas cooked for slices are usually cut in 6 versus the normal 8 that’s probably why they are bigger
Possibly. Dani's is the one & only spot I've seen that does this nonsense. Most every pizza place I've been to always has the display & pie slices sized the same

Back
Top Bottom