Official Pizza Appreciation!

Roebuck - Lakeview

FUNGUS AMONG US -
WHITE WINE LEMON CREAM, MUSHROOMS, MOZZARELLA, PARSLEY, CRISPY GARLIC, LEMON ZEST

BACK OF THE YARDS -
TOMATO SAUCE, OREGANO, MOZZARELLA, SAUSAGE, PEPPERONI, MEATBALL
IMG_20220306_145103__01.jpg

Why?

You saving NO ink so what's the point?
Cuz I’m paying straight off my phone from that qr link, no shady bartenders or bottle girls handling my CC. I had my card skimmed at OAK Atlanta by some random bottle broad and they ran up charges on my card. Had to freeze and cancel my cc so nah I don’t want them running my stuff no more.

They also had the bill printed under the QR code so you choose either option. It's just not pictured.

anyone heard of a place called Brooklyn Pizza ?

im located in philly and it seems they jut opened up one here in Liberty Place in Center City

looks like they have places in Haddon Heights, NJ and Moorestown NJ

anyone heard of a place called Brooklyn Pizza ?

im located in philly and it seems they jut opened up one here in Liberty Place in Center City

looks like they have places in Haddon Heights, NJ and Moorestown NJ
I've been to Brooklyn Square(Slamming btw) in Jackson, NJ. The one you mentioned looks different from them. Lmk how it is if you try it please so next time I'm in Philly I can check em out. I've had Lorenzo's & Pizzeria Shakamaxon in Philly. Shakamaxon was pretty good & Lorenzo's as good as a giant slice can possibly be lol.

I've been to Brooklyn Square(Slamming btw) in Jackson, NJ. The one you mentioned looks different from them. Lmk how it is if you try it please so next time I'm in Philly I can check em out. I've had Lorenzo's & Pizzeria Shakamaxon in Philly. Shakamaxon was pretty good & Lorenzo's as good as a giant slice can possibly be lol.

will do fam my office bout 4min walk so ill prolly check it out tomorrow for lunch

fam those Lorenzo slices are INSANE lol need damn two hands to eat that slice even while you fold it.. damn i may need make that trip to south st now its been awhile

will do fam my office bout 4min walk so ill prolly check it out tomorrow for lunch

fam those Lorenzo slices are INSANE lol need damn two hands to eat that slice even while you fold it.. damn i may need make that trip to south st now its been awhile
Lorenzos slice really are insane 💯 lol. It's not bad for what it is. Most huge slices are terrible & gimmicky but Lorenzo's has flavor & they fill you up. Me too, been more than a year since I was in Philly. Will be going soon but not if these gas prices keep going all the way up :lol:

Looks like caprese salad on flat bread.
You're right, pretty much exactly that. Not goin front, leftovers tasted even better today at lunch. It's not my 1st or 2nd choice when it comes to pizza as I am particular about pizza & keep it simple classic cheese style but I def enjoyed this. At first I thought I wouldn't like it but it was damn good. Really fresh mozzarella & tomatoes. The grilled red peppers added great contrasting taste to the mozzarella.

Craft Pizza - Wicker Park

Devil In The White City -
whole milk & fresh mozzarella, pecorino romano, hot capicollo, mama lil's spicy peppers, peperoncinis, red onions, lots of fresh garlic, herbs, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil
IMG_20220312_163851__01.jpg

Craft Margherita & Pepperoni -
tomato sauce, whole milk, fresh mozzarella, pecorino romano, extra virgin olive oil, fresh basil, ezzo pepperoni
IMG_20220312_165010__01.jpg

Crumbl Cookie - Wicker Park

Chocolate Chip, Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cornflake Marshmallow, Recees Puffs
IMG_20220312_174536__01.jpg

Service is trash everywhere lately tbh, even in Vegas where it used to be on point always.

I think it’s just so many veteran servers left for new jobs and now everyone is new.

Mama Theresa's Garden City Park, NY on Jericho Tpke. I got their Di Casa pie. Different spin on pizza for me but it was good. It was Friday 7PM-ish so place was a madhouse & service suffered a little bit.
20220311_192648.jpg
Screenshot_20220311-204739_Chrome.jpg
I don’t think I ever been there but the name sounded so familiar, I’ve def driven by it before. Gonna have to check it out one day

I don’t think I ever been there but the name sounded so familiar, I’ve def driven by it before. Gonna have to check it out one day
Def check it out. I think you'll like it. They've got a pretty diverse menu. Post pics of what you get if you go please. Also, if you're into dessert such as donuts, there's a Duck Donuts literally right next door. I had some for the first time & the dough they use for their donuts is very good. Has a distinct taste & they're all made to order right in front of you. I got smores, blueberry pancake, old fashioned, oreo & few others.
20220311_204256.jpg
20220311_175130.jpg
20220311_175122.jpg
20220311_175100.jpg
20220311_174337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom