Official Pizza Appreciation!

When I was a kid and I ate at the mall it was either sbarros or bourbon chicken from the Chinese spot that had the lady handing out samples

Chick fila killed those spots tho.
All the fortnite yutes love some damb chick fila

Don't think it was Chick Fila that killed Sbarros :lol: .

ya but im open to eating different foods while your one dimensional only getting a chicken sandwich
I wouldn't subscribe to Playboy magazine for their horoscope readings.

I wouldn't rely on Marcus Smart for his perimeter shooting.

I don't demand my house cat to be a protector.

Sometimes in life, you simply stick to whst the winning formula is.

Eating a salad from a fat persons establishment is blasphemous

i still cant believe i ate sbarros in NYC :lol:

giphy.gif

I don’t even see any sbarros at the malls here anymore. Will buy some slices if I see one.

To me trash means inedible.

Yall call average stuff trash, even MORE so if it has a high level brand

But we all have our own definitions of words.

Last edited:
Then there is no trash pizza :lol:. It might be bad but it's still pizza
When I think Sbarros, I think Mall food. Slightly Above average, not great. Gets the job done.

I said it before , I think there is this need for us to overstate how much we don't like chain pizza. Folks, it is cool, you can like chain pizza, it doesn't mean you have bad taste buds.

I bake those cheap as hell Celeste pizzas in the oven and put a bunch of basil, oregano, garlic powder, parm cheese, and red pepper on it.

I barely ever buy frozen pizza though. Usually i’m getting dough and making my own or using leftover pita bread to make pizza.

The Stouffer's french bread pizzas have been inedible for me for about 20 years or so.
Used to eat 'em fairly often before that.
Then they added some preservatives or something or the cheese was real now it isn't....i don't know...but they taste like toxic chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom