Official Pizza Appreciation!

On my way to Anaheim for the Bruins Ducks game tomorrow. Stopped in Laguna Niguel for this spot I found on google

358BFB95-0D00-41DA-993B-921CF787CC69.jpeg

594388A3-1B10-4D27-85F5-C542C5F87ADB.jpeg

Pretty damn good. One of the best slices in CA I’ve had to date
Looks nice & crispy

Aight ima say it…..

There’s a fine line between char and burnt.

I think a good char is good on certain meats.

But on thin slices like pepperoni on a pizza?

That’s burnt!

Do you though.

Yeah I had the opportunity to go to the first block party and decided not to because I knew what a ****show it would be.

Ended up eating some shrooms and going to a street fair in Ridgewood instead. Zero regrets.

Might hit the spot at the time

Don’t get me wrong I’ll take a slice

But it’s pretty trash. It’s like eating McDonald’s or White Castle after a long late night at the bar. Does the job but you aren’t seeking it besides when you’re there and hungry

If I'm hungry, a giant pepperoni pizza from Costco for $10 is definitely one of my options. I've accepted that it's a different style of pizza (very chewy and dense dough) but I do like it. My local pizzerias charging over $20 for a large cheese pie while their quality has gone down.

Costco pizza just doesn't hit the same as when I was a kid

So right. Whenever I go, I bypass the counter all together. Can't do their pizza anymore. Just too doughy. I'll occasionally get a hot dog (and leave the cup as they only have fountain soda, and I don't drink it anymore). I wish we would get some of the cool stuff Costco's overseas sells (burgers and more).

Delorenzo's Tomato Pies - Yardley, PA

20230122_204815.jpg

Looks awesome. Very similar to the tomato pie from Palermo's. Seems that DeLorenzo's is originally from Trenton which I'm sure it's fantastic as it's the type of pizza in that area. Thanks for the info. Definitely gonna try it this week possibly. 👍

Looks awesome. Very similar to the tomato pie from Palermo's. Seems that DeLorenzo's is originally from Trenton which I'm sure it's fantastic as it's the type of pizza in that area. Thanks for the info. Definitely gonna try it this week possibly. 👍

best pizza i've ever had, i go there like once a month. yea the OG location was on Hudson Street in Trenton, then they moved a few miles east to Robbinsville, and the newest one is in Yardley, PA. make sure you go to "Delorenzo's Tomato Pies" and not one of the "Delorenzo's Pizza"s, which there's like 3 of around here and they're pretty average.

Back
Top Bottom