Official Pizza Appreciation!

I'll give that place a shot. I LOVE LOVE thin crust. Anyone have any other spots around NYC for thin crust?

Overall flavor was meh to me. Doesn't help I'm not a fan of thin crust but I went in open minded and came out disappointed. Much rather skip Mt Vernon and go to Pizzeria La Rosa in New Rochelle, owned by the same guy who does Best Pizza in Brooklyn.
That makes sense. Best Pizza is 🔥 man. I didn't know Frank Pinelo had more than 1 spot. I'll have to check out Pizza La Rosa. Best Pizza was so damn good, been years I'm due for a 2nd visit.

That's a great idea. I've contemplated it too. I'll look deeper into how to start. Good looks on the vote of confidence 😊👍. I have a YouTube channel but only a few videos of the Challenger & I used my phone to record, lol. Def will need an actual good enough vlogging camera.
I'ma text you.

That's a great idea. I've contemplated it too. I'll look deeper into how to start. Good looks on the vote of confidence 😊👍. I have a YouTube channel but only a few videos of the Challenger & I used my phone to record, lol. Def will need an actual good enough vlogging camera.
Don't need expensive equipment. Doug Demuro shoots all his vids on an iPhone.

Doesn't even have to be long. Just do shorts like forrestsautoreviews. They are popular since people have short attention spans these days.

Create a separate channel just for the pizza

That white slice that comes with caramelized onions, and sesame seeds on the crust, so good
I only had the regular(gold standard slice) but I'll keep this one you mentioned in mind when I go back.
I'ma text you.
Appreciate you as always brother 💪
Don't need expensive equipment. Doug Demuro shoots all his vids on an iPhone.

Doesn't even have to be long. Just do shorts like forrestsautoreviews. They are popular since people have short attention spans these days.

Create a separate channel just for the pizza
He really shoots all his videos on an iPhone? Damn, that's impressive. He's created a YouTube/Auto empire & I'm sure earns a ton of $ from all the views his videos get. Thank you for the advice. I'll be in touch soon. If I ever make it Doug Demuro big you're going to be my right hand man.

Had a chance to visit my fav local pizzeria and get my fav specialty slice.

Chicken finger pizza
9C11F6CF-F1A3-4C0A-9D3F-8561E76C6830.jpeg

7D0ABE28-27DC-42B3-80DC-48AD993509E2.jpeg

Copped a Grandma today

That looks AMAZING!!! 👏👏

Placed my order for one for Sunday's game. Local spot had it on their SB specials menu ($19 for one and it's huge!). Should be back with it by 6 pm so good time to start eating at the party in my neighborhood before kickoff. Can't wait!! 👍👍

EF9D6AE2-3E4A-4C76-832B-1BBDCF1C4412.jpeg

Yall mess with these?
Used to year ago. The singles are mover $2.50 per. For that money and for how small they are (you really need to make at least two) is rather just order Domino's Thin Crust, if I wanted something cheap.

Back
Top Bottom