:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by air4life

Harper + coverage= disaster.  Dude is stout against the run, terrible in coverage.  The Saints need a new DC.  I said it throughout the season.  We don't have a defense that can stop anyone.  For the majority of the game yesterday, I will admit they played well.  They actually kept the Saints in the game throughout that plethora of turnovers.  Ah well, can't be mad when you get beat straight up.  No officials, no excuses.  90+ seconds and you're up three, can't hold..don't deserve to win.  Congrats to the niners.  Like I said.  I love the bay.  Lived there 4 years.  Root for the Giants.  Can't pull for the niners.  Too many memories of Joe and Jerry lighting my boys up in the old NFC west. 
Dude, the four worst passing defenses this year were the Packers, Patriots, Saints and Giants. It clearly does not matter. Defense does not matter in this league anymore. 
The best defense in the league got ROCKED when it mattered the most yesterday. They just got lucky that their offense had the ball last.

I can't stomach these games anymore. Too predictable.

my sarcasm detector must be dead. that was too predictable?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i always preach that qbs need to learn time management and run down the block before giving the ball back. it bit both teams yesterday

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face when I thought about the game.

pimp.gif

I Just realized 2 out of the 3 Niner Playoff games I've been able to see live have been
eek.gif

1. Wild Card vs. the Giants in 2002
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2. The following week vs. Tampa who smashed us
frown.gif

3. Yesterday vs. New Orleans, literally one of the best games (from any team) that I have ever witnessed.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Harper + coverage= disaster.  Dude is stout against the run, terrible in coverage.  The Saints need a new DC.  I said it throughout the season.  We don't have a defense that can stop anyone.  For the majority of the game yesterday, I will admit they played well.  They actually kept the Saints in the game throughout that plethora of turnovers.  Ah well, can't be mad when you get beat straight up.  No officials, no excuses.  90+ seconds and you're up three, can't hold..don't deserve to win.  Congrats to the niners.  Like I said.  I love the bay.  Lived there 4 years.  Root for the Giants.  Can't pull for the niners.  Too many memories of Joe and Jerry lighting my boys up in the old NFC west. 
Dude, the four worst passing defenses this year were the Packers, Patriots, Saints and Giants. It clearly does not matter. Defense does not matter in this league anymore. 
The best defense in the league got ROCKED when it mattered the most yesterday. They just got lucky that their offense had the ball last.

I can't stomach these games anymore. Too predictable.
I'm just going to assume you have NO idea what predictable means.

frown.gif

i just want to say this.
Thomas wasn't defenseless there is no such thing as a defenseless running back. helmet to helmet is legal against RB's.

When Alex Smith ran that for that touchdown i literally threw up.
When Jimmy Graham dunked the ball... i thought it was a wrap. i was walking around like
pimp.gif

then the defensive plays that were called
sick.gif
Gregg Williams to blame all the way. we gave up the underneath pass for like 15 yards thats why he switched to the blitz, but the underneath pass is what WE were suppose to give up. G. Williams second guessed himself so bad.

Scott Shanle should of stayed with Vernon though if he plays closer to him and underneath he comes up with a broken up pass or INT... that play was not Roman Harper's fault at all. thats all on Shanle. he let him run right by him.

So much craziness in that game in the last 3 mins. easily the best game of the year.

Finally get around to posting. One of the best games I have ever been to in my life, any sport. The rollercoaster of emotions throughout the game. What a finish. We are going the NFC Championship game baby!!!!

pimp.gif

GW decided to become Rams DC 

If the Giants come through and beat the Packers today, next week at Candlestick will be amazing. The crowd yesterday was the best I've ever seen, but next week will on another level.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

If the Giants come through and beat the Packers today, next week at Candlestick will be amazing. The crowd yesterday was the best I've ever seen, but next week will on another level.
Dont think so. Giants fans travel well.  Think back at the game earlier this year and the last playoff game when they faced each other.  There is a good amount of NY transplants living in the bay.

Unbelievable game!

So emotional!
When Graham scored, everyone around me in my section was distraught and speechless.
And when Vernon scored the last touchdown, it erupted and I shed tears, man. And was going crazy. Feels good.

NFC Championship Game back at the Stick!

It's all good dland, I appreciate you looking out
pimp.gif

Now for tickets for next weeks game is my best bet stubhub being that I'm in NY... If I somehow get tickets I'll be going with 3 giant fans and possibly my gf... My only options
pimp.gif

Unless 1 of you got an extra ticket
laugh.gif

part in epic thread is epic.  only saw the last TD play and i called it perfctly....good pass TD injury/man down

brady VS niners....or giants....

epic either way

suggs and the bumps are bums

cant spell feline w/o eli

The game is on NFL Network right now in case anyone wants to watch it again or for the first time.

Watching the replay still got me all antsy/nervous even though I know exactly whats about to happen 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom