***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ummmm

giphy.gif

Last edited:

nah, Washington post went so biased no one looks at em objectivity when it comes to Trump critiques anymore and thats coming from other mainstream news outlets saying it.

They have a tape doe :rofl: :rofl:

And you still want to run this "they're bias" steez.

da next debate is on sunday... Friday news dump? c'mon you better then this... between hurricane coverage & da debates sunday this is another one of those "canned" ready to go gotcha joints...unless Hillary baits him with it it'll b buried by monday by post debate coverage.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
ninjahood trying to discredit a taped conversation lmao

and then uses the word "objective" ...thats ironic AF

boy you be bending over backwards for this man...lmaoooo

Last edited:
I like how this Carlos guy doesnt just parrot off like some if the rest of yall.
Seems like good peeps

Of course YOU of all people would approve of him :lol: I don't even know where people like you come from. All the white Canadians I met in real life are open minded and friendly people. Seems like you're just bitter that you're not successful and your Chinese girlfriend's parents don't want their daughter to be with someone like you, so you take out your frustration from being a failure in their eyes on minorities.

LOL.

:lol: :rofl: ninjahood trying to discredit a taped conversation lmao
and then uses the word "objective" ...thats ironic AF

boy you be bending over backwards for this man...lmaoooo

this dude donald is introducing a playboy softcore video and its on YouTube...

please tell me who and how many supporters are gonna be dissuaded cuz of "da taped sexual exploits of a a billionaire"

:nerd:

we still haven't learned Donald is Teflon to typical political weaknesses?

nah, Washington post went so biased no one looks at em objectivity when it comes to Trump critiques anymore and thats coming from other mainstream news outlets saying it.
It's an audio tape b

Yes, the WP is biased. As are 99% of major US media outlets.

I have this neat little trick to still gain information from biased media outlets. It's called reading the article, looking at the facts, stripping away the opinionated parts and draw my own conclusions.

This idea that every article from a biased media outlet should be completely disregarded is nonsense.

If you need media outlets to make your conclusions for you then you already lost.

It's not hard to read a biased article, strip away the bias and make up your own mind.

Last edited:
Ummmm, we know the average Trump supporter will not be swayed.

But the average Trump supporter is not the average swing voter.

They have a tape doe :rofl: :rofl:

And you still want to run this "they're bias" steez.

da next debate is on sunday... Friday news dump? c'mon you better then this... between hurricane coverage & da debates sunday this is another one of those "canned" ready to go gotcha joints...unless Hillary baits him with it it'll b buried by monday by post debate coverage.

Really, that's the defense, they are just throwing Hillary a lob :lol:

Ummmm, we know the average Trump supporter will not be swayed.

But the average Trump supporter is not the average swing voter.

there's Also a irrational fear among da mainstream media that Trump will tap into da 50% of people that don't vote and aren't polled.

my conclusion? just another bullet ricochet.

I died when he said 'grab 'em by the *****.':lol: :smh: :x

Dudes scum. How can anyone defend the audio?

an rich alpha male private citizen talking bout yamb conquests?

sounds like **** i hear on rap mixtapes.

u guys do know "decency" and "social norms" been lowered to da point that NT censors words Network television can say now right? :lol:

I died when he said 'grab 'em by the *****.':lol: :smh: :x

Dudes scum. How can anyone defend the audio?

sounds like **** i hear on rap mixtapes.
Is the orange cheeto putting out a tape or running for president?

are we acting like da white house ain't been da slizzore house already? :lol:

all that tape did is to remind me to make sure i got cake at all times so i can pet [emoji]128049[/emoji] for a lonnnnnng time :pimp:

Wow I had no idea Billy Bush was part of the Bush family. He's cousins with George W and Jeb. :lol:

are we acting like da white house ain't been da slizzore house already?
laugh.gif

all that tape did is to remind me to make sure i got cake at all times so i can pet [emoji]128049[/emoji] for a lonnnnnng time
pimp.gif
i think you on that loud...only logical reasoning 

Back
Top Bottom