***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He cancelled the event
roll.gif
Welp. GOP gotta think of themselves it's everyone for him/herself now. Hitching your support to the fatman is a death sentence politically now. 

Last edited:
how many times has this been said though?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Well since the vaunted Labor Day reset the research has shown that it's actually hurting down the ballot races for people being attached to him, and with every new controversy it worsens. You just watch there's going to be a mass distancing from him very soon, I think after he gets washed Sunday night, it's really over. 

I really hope that moron becomes a recluse so the world won't have to see his loser face ever again

Sunday's debate will be delicious. I predict NBA Finals level ratings.
It'll be way higher than that 85 million predicted to watch, that's near Super Bowl numbers.

I know it's a conspiracy theory, but Drumpf is looking more and more like he was sent in to destroy the GOP for the next decade at least. Can't say I'd be mad if that ended up being the case. 

Last edited:
The Bigot could publicly trash Da Heightz and da Dominican Republic and Ninjahood would still cape for him.

Sunday's debate will be delicious. I predict NBA Finals level ratings.
It'll be way higher than that 85 million predicted to watch, that's near Super Bowl numbers.

I know it's a conspiracy theory, but Drumpf is looking more and more like he was sent in to destroy the GOP for the next decade at least. Can't say I'd be mad if that ended up being the case. 
Man, I was just thinking this. 
laugh.gif

No way he's a legit candidate, right?  Seriously, is this real life right now?  I've never seen someone continually **** themselves week in and week out like Trump.  Dude finds new ways to blow our minds seemingly every day.  **** is incredible.
laugh.gif

Let us not act like Trump doesn't represent the true heart of the GOP platform and base. The only semi reasonable Republican that ran this year was Kaisch.

The only problem is, Trump is not smart enough to use dog whistles.

Just watch, poor and bigoted whites are gonna keep the GOP afloat for the foreseeable future.

Let us not act like Trump doesn't represent the true heart of the GOP platform and base. The only semi reasonable Republican that ran this year was Kaisch.

Just watch, poor and bigoted whites are gonna keep the GOP afloat for the foreseeable future.

Would you agree that both parties, when it comes to foreign policy, support the military interests of Israel?

Would you agree that both parties, when it comes to foreign policy, support the military interests of Israel?
it would be messier to stop support of israel

political disaster if israel support stops and ANYTHING happens to jews in the mideast

Last edited:
This is just insane to me, more tapes could be coming out. Stories from women alleging unwanted sexual advances coming out daily. He may have to drop out seriously. I believe that beady eyed Paul Ryan is orchestrating this to appoint himself to the top of the ticket. 

I don't have Fox News, how are they covering this story?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom