***Official Political Discussion Thread***

worked up? i told homie to simply stop responding to me because it leads to nothing, it isn't funny, it isn't thought provoking, it isn't interesting it's just weird. But if ya'll wanna have NT nemesis be my guest bruh
Tripling down on the victimhood, I see.

You've been worked up for a while now. You made an entire thread about how you were getting reported and threads were being locked, you come into this thread and throw tantrums when people call you out, and you take your locked threads into TAN to continue your *****ing because you're still not over it.

Again, simply proving my point about your lack of self-awareness and your eagerness to portray yourself as a victim. You're not smart enough or clever enough to effectively counter anything anyone is telling you, so it might be time to hang it up and cut your losses.

Last edited:
Tripling down on the victimhood, I see.

You've been worked up for a while now. You made an entire thread about how you were getting reported and your posts were being locked, you come into this thread and throw tantrums when people call you out, and you take your locked threads into TAN to continue your *****ing because you're still not over it.

Again, simply proving my point about your lack of self-awareness and your eagerness to portray yourself as a victim. You're not smart enough or clever enough to effectively counter anything anyone is telling you, so it might be time to hang it up and cut your losses.

Projection a hell of a feeling :lol:, thread got ya'll feeling like political scholars

Dude isn't worked up, up here is dude subtweeting folk (assume dude is talking about me here), saying they are getting him warnings and his threads locked...

It was a thread revolved around an article about children becoming "furries" Pretty much the basis of the thread was gauging if any NT'ers with young kids/young relatives have heard about the growing trend. Regular convo going on, then two weirdos come in saying that the thread will turn into a thread bashing trans people (Trans people weren't mentioned anywhere up until they brought it up)

Thread continued going normal, no warnings, no deleted post to my knowledge. I wake up & the thread is locked :lol:, for the past month everytime this certain person involves himself in a thread i'm in i've been getting warnings, having threads closed & post deleted. It was funny at first but now this is starting to get extra weird b

Projection a hell of a feeling :lol:, thread got ya'll feeling like political scholars
Nothing I said to you was about politics. Everything I said to you was about you and your character.

Do you think this is making you look better or garnering sympathy from anyone? Or, let me guess, you "don't care."

And if the latter is the case, then what's all of this for?

thumb.jpg

Dude comes in a thread a mod reads and participates in just to throw shots at people

And he wonders why he gets warnings

After getting the attention of mods, he acts up in other places on NT

And he still wonders why he gets warnings

Then makes a thread complaining about getting warnings for his behavior, blaming it on reporting

And then she wonders why his thread would be locked

Then, after all this buffoonery, instead of showing the smallest bit of self-awareness and accountability for his own actions he instead settles on............checks notes..........It must be Rusty's fault

When people try to point out he has agency over his actions.

His response is to whine more and be more needlessly antagonizing.

And when the cycle inevitably repeats, we know that time it will be....
giphy.gif

Dude comes in a thread a mod reads and participates in just to throw shots at people

And he wonders why he gets warnings

After getting the attention of mods, he acts up in other places on NT

And he still wonders why he gets warnings

Then makes a thread complaining about getting warnings for his behavior, blaming it on reporting

And then she wonders why his thread would be locked

Then, after all this buffoonery, instead of showing the smallest bit of self-awareness and accountability for his own actions he instead settles on............checks notes..........It must be Rusty's fault

When people try to point out he has agency over his actions.

His response is to whine more and be more needlessly antagonizing.

And when the cycle inevitably repeats, we know that time it will be....
giphy.gif
Funny aside: 7 years ago I got drunk on a random night in July and saw that Tommy Wiseau was launching an underwear line. They looked like your average pair of Joe Boxers, but instead of Joe Boxer the elastic band said "TOMMY WISEAU." Instinctually I bought a few pairs and in the shipping memo I drunkenly wrote something along the lines of "YOU'RE MY HERO. I LOVE YOU." Fast forward to delivery day I get double the amount of underwear that I ordered, but this was the real banger:
0.jpg

The underwear was awful quality, but Tommy is forever a real one to me. :nthat:

worked up? i told homie to simply stop responding to me because it leads to nothing, it isn't funny, it isn't thought provoking, it isn't interesting it's just weird. But if ya'll wanna have NT nemesis be my guest bruh
I have never viewed you as a nemesis but as a brother and a friend. Rusty is my enemy and our enemy as is Meth. Both hate that we speak our minds with BASS in our voices.

Funny aside: 7 years ago I got drunk on a random night in July and saw that Tommy Wiseau was launching an underwear line. They looked like your average pair of Joe Boxers, but instead of Joe Boxer the elastic band said "TOMMY WISEAU." Instinctually I bought a few pairs and in the shipping memo I drunkenly wrote something along the lines of "YOU'RE MY HERO. I LOVE YOU." Fast forward to delivery day I get double the amount of underwear that I ordered, but this was the real banger:
0.jpg

The underwear was awful quality, but Tommy is forever a real one to me. :nthat:
Everything about this post is amazing 🔥

Raising a military force that answers directly to the governor: ✅

Using donors to pressure academics in order to keep criticism of the governor's policies at a minimum: ✅

Falsifying public health data to support the governor's political narrative: ✅

Funding environmental projects everywhere except where the people don't support the governor: ✅

I thought Florida was supposed to influence Central American/Caribbean dictatorships and not copy them.

Back
Top Bottom