***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This picture alone exposes just how sick of a pervert Trump actually is...
a pampered daughter sitting on her rich fathers lap is a crime now?
mean.gif

but let's just paper over da vast egregious evidence that da media is directly coordinating with da campaign...

Kobe got media lynched like this till it was proven innocent too, so did da Duke lacross players...
roll.gif

When he later comes out saying if he wasn't his daughter he'd try to marry her and lets other men call her a nice piece of ***, it calls everything into question.

Rush Limbaugh actually had the nerve to say since Trump quoted since he is famous they let him do it so how could that possibly labeled as sexual assault. The simple mindedness of this whole situation is baffling

Last edited:
a pampered daughter sitting on her rich fathers lap is a crime now? :smh:

but let's just paper over da vast egregious evidence that da media is directly coordinating with da campaign...

Kobe got media lynched like this till it was proven innocent too, so did da Duke lacross players...

So this is gonna be the excuse you run with when he loses?

a pampered daughter sitting on her rich fathers lap is a crime now? :smh:

what does this picture show other than a daughter & father?

Rush Limbaugh actually had the nerve to say since Trump quoted since he is famous they let him do it so how could that possibly labeled as sexual assault. The simple mindedness of this whole situation is baffling

so you're dismissing that people with money & fame have this ability? guess u never been to a Usher/Romeo Santos concert... :lol: :smh:

a pampered daughter sitting on her rich fathers lap is a crime now?
mean.gif

Eh that depends on the scope you look at it through. I'm not putting much into pictures of him with his daughter, I'm just laughing at how consistently you attempt to shout down these accusations while they continue to pile up by the hour it seems.

when you see a picture like that and they you read HIS QUOTE where he said his daughet is A HOT PIECE OF ***....then yeah i definitely put some stock in to that picture.

are you serious?

So you want us to go into all these conspiracies about Clinton but when it comes to Trump and Ivanka... there is nothing there but a good ol fashion pop/daughter relationship! :lol: You funny man

so you're dismissing that people with money & fame have this ability? guess u never been to a Usher/Romeo Santos concert... :lol: :smh:

it doesn't matter what we think, doesn't even matter if the allegations are true all that matters is that...

Women
College educated whites
Mormons

Don't like it, and you aren't winning as a republican if those groups of people don't show out to vote.

it doesn't matter what we think, doesn't even matter if the allegations are true all that matters is that...

Women
College educated whites
Mormons

Don't like it, and you aren't winning as a republican if those groups of people don't show out to vote.

ahh so lie at any cost to supress turnout... got it :smh:

What kind of proof could completely disprove a sexual assault? Isn't that the issue we have when women claim rape falsely?

EDIT: Perhaps more emails?

Last edited:

Women
College educated whites
Mormons

Isn't that Trump exact strategy right now against Hillary :lol:

so you're dismissing that people with money & fame have this ability? guess u never been to a Usher/Romeo Santos concert...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Women
College educated whites
Mormons

ahh so lie at any cost to supress turnout... got it
mean.gif
Isn't that Trump exact strategy right now against Hillary
laugh.gif
You can't make this **** up.

I just heard Kellyanne Conway talk about suppressing votes hours ago it seems.
laugh.gif

I don't know if it's lie, I don't know if it's true, at this point it doesn't matter. Unless he has some incontrovertible evidence...

It's over.

Sorry, I know you been pulling hard for Donald but it's done.

Back
Top Bottom