***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You're assuming everyone who has a vote is sane and some ppl had minds to begin with
I stopped actively seeking political discussions at work when I realized that lots of folks who said "we should shoot suspects to save taxpayer money on the justice system" were not joking.

That's why I'm laughing at the results coming out of Florida and Texas.
after tonight MAGA is an anchor tied to republicans, but for sure MAGA and Trump aint going anywhere. they gonna be like a dark cloud hovering over the party, and this pleases me.
Real talk? I don't like it.

MAGA broke the pendulum, and I don't trust the American voters to stay awake. This country is ripe for another 9/11 situation and aftermath (similar to how Putin is said to have garnered popular support for the first Chechnya war by orchestrating an apartment bombing in Moscow).

Republicans need to come back to earth and get away from their no-compromise doctrine.

5837E545-8517-480A-BEB3-55603A912400.gif

386FB743-AA5B-4DDD-917D-83B89F2178E1.gif

00A2B6FB-3007-4BD7-83CB-225D3F1E80D2.gif

60FE49BB-B3E0-4160-BB79-0CDBB546DC3A.gif

D9A5BC0F-789A-4ABE-A497-3710D6AB72F3.gif

I stopped actively seeking political discussions at work when I realized that lots of folks who said "we should shoot suspects to save taxpayer money on the justice system" were not joking.

That's why I'm laughing at the results coming out of Florida and Texas.

Real talk? I don't like it.

MAGA broke the pendulum, and I don't trust the American voters to stay awake. This country is ripe for another 9/11 situation and aftermath (similar to how Putin is said to have garnered popular support for the first Chechnya war by orchestrating an apartment bombing in Moscow).

Republicans need to come back to earth and get away from their no-compromise doctrine.
I come to realize that some of these conservatives are extremist and would conduct acts of terror based off of some of the rhetoric they spew. I see more emotional statements coming from Republicans despite them referring to themselves as "logical/calculating" decision makers.

Bingo. Just like the “antifa” boogeyman.

87CE0E96-4F59-409F-98FD-2B00932EDD08.jpeg

this is what happens when your whole platform is just being reactionary. With the direction the GOP has been heading I’m not sure what “moderate” republicans and independents want, but thankfully this election cycle it doesn’t seem to be what the GOP is offering. Not to the extent that we had feared atleast.

I am

As I said a week ago. It is gonna be bad

I think we are looking at over 30 seats in the House, 3 seats in the Senate, and a down-ticket disaster at the state level.

Shame on you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . Never lose faith champ…..….never. Let this be a lesson for you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , don’t stop believing champ. You can tell who grew up listening Journey and who didn’t……….or at the very least saw the last scene from The Sopranos.

Back
Top Bottom