***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How does any of what you posted suggest that those pundits believed that she would win the Black vote over Biden?
are you being serious?

if you think that Kamala destroyed joe biden on the issue of race, do you think that she will win or lose the black vote?
if you think Kamala HBCU connects have her uniquely positioned to win in south Carolina. do you think that she will win or lose the black vote?
hell, if you think Kamla will win the democratic primary in 2020. do you think that she will win or lose the black vote?

and im the one being accused of intentional obtuseness?

Feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

I stand behind Biden 100% for how he got the country back on track and all the good policies and things he's done.

Trump is just a POS and did the worst job possible when he was president.

The media is blowing up the debate more than needed and if it was the other way around they would just brush it off and just move onto the next thing.

For all the bad Trump has, does, and will do it always gets brushed under the rug whereas if Biden sneezes they blow it out of proportion.

I don't see how people don't see this and I just think of the media. All those conservative media companies and the individuals behind them :smh:

if the media was "blowing the debate out of proportion" if that's true Biden could easily debunk that
by making tons of live public appearances and interviews.

instead he's done basically nothing.
what does that tell you?

are you being serious?

if you think that Kamala destroyed joe biden on the issue of race, do you think that she will win or lose the black vote?
if you think Kamala HBCU connects have her uniquely positioned to win in south Carolina. do you think that she will win or lose the black vote?
hell, if you think Kamla will win the democratic primary in 2020. do you think that she will win or lose the black vote?

and im the one being accused of intentional obtuseness?
Clearly you've inserted yourself into a discussion that you have no business being apart of. Which part of what you posted by those pundits suggest that Kamala had significant support from Black people over Biden? Joy Reid saying she had a good debate and a lot of women might be able to relate to her? Bakari Sellars saying he supports her? Sunny saying she won a debate? Roland Martin stating the obvious that her HBCU connection can help her in SC which is no surprise as HBCUs are huge in the south. However, none of what you posted suggest that they believed that she had or would have a significant amount of support from Black people across the country over Biden.

Clearly you've inserted yourself into a discussion that you have no business being apart of. Which part of what you posted by those pundits suggest that Kamala had significant support from Black people over Biden? Joy Reid saying she had a good debate and a lot of women might be able to relate to her? Bakari Sellars saying he supports her? Sunny saying she won a debate? Roland Martin stating the obvious that her HBCU connection can help her in SC which is no surprise as HBCUs are huge in the south. However, none of what you posted suggest that they believed that she had or would have a significant amount of support from Black people across the country over Biden.
lol okay bud you got it

1720058482746.png

The debate was a week ago and people seem to not understand the stakes.
We just live among idiots.

It is what it is.

Anyone who comes at me with that "way to encourage voters to vote for your side BS" is also in that basket of idiots. They're the ones living in denial that a second Trump term "won't be that bad."

💯 on the point about the softening of Biden's support being from our side too; I put those fools in the same basket of delusional idiots.
Referring to what's in bold, yeah, skipping Kamala for a white person, especially a white man, would not play well with Black folks even if the community is not the biggest fan of her. Also, she's polling better than all other realistic options, which would make it an even bigger slap in the face.
Kamala Harris is next in line if Joe becomes unable to exercise his function as president. If she's a viable prospect for the presidency, there's no reason for Biden to step down 4/5 months before the election. Whoever replaces him will be an unknown quantity for the electorate, and I don't know how, with such a short amount of time, that person will convince people to vote for them without running on beating Trump.

And let's be honest: the media will not let that person run on beating Trump without bringing up their cons. What are Democrats going to do if Newsom appears to botch an answer on housing policy? Are they going to swap him out for Whitmer next?

This is why demanding that Biden step down makes little sense to me and looks a lot like noise generated in order to sideline him. It's not like Trump proved that he could govern; he's more unfit than Biden.

Thanks for conceding. The arrogance of someone from a different country trying to tell someone how their community will feel. Lol

It honestly feels like that Toni Morrison quote at this point. I had a whole thing typed up and posted it and deleted it because some people just live to argue and you're wasting your time responding to someone who not only isn't black, but isn't even in the U.S., trying to tell black people what's what. It's just wasting our time. We have work to do. There will always be "one more thing."

All those conservative media companies and the individuals behind them
It's not just "conservative" media.

Most outlets are owned by billionaires and beholden to their interests first.

Their journalists care more about ratings than they care about painting an accurate view of where we are as a society, and Trump is good for the bosses' pockets. He creates engagement, clicks, and it seems that's what keep the lights on...

It's not just "conservative" media.

Most outlets are owned by billionaires and beholden to their interests first.

Their journalists care more about ratings than they care about painting an accurate view of where we are as a society, and Trump is good for the bosses' pockets. He creates engagement, clicks, and it seems that's what keep the lights on...

It was literally just reported that CNN’s ratings are at a 33 year low

Then it makes sense how they have thrown simple journalism practices out the window

They literally had an old guy on to tell a biden horror story that supposedly took place in a restaurant that had been closed for years

Thanks for conceding. The arrogance of someone from a different country trying to tell someone how their community will feel. Lol

I'm not conceding anything.

You are smuggling your own opinion and using identity as cover for your lack of actual evidence.

And you are being intentionally obtuse about Kamala's history in the 2020 primary. Because you have no evidence and no argument.

It doesn't work on the sneaker forum it won't work for Kamala. The court of public opinion.

Black people aren't a monolith you aren't the president of black people. I'm not giving you special authority to make sweeping claims for which you have zero evidence simply because you are black.

Sorry go try that argument on someone else.

I'm not conceding anything.

You are smuggling your own opinion and using identity as cover for your lack of actual evidence.

And you are being intentionally obtuse about Kamala's history in the 2020 primary. Because you have no evidence and no argument.

It doesn't work on the sneaker forum it won't work for Kamala. The court of public opinion.

Black people aren't a monolith you aren't the president of black people. I'm not giving you special authority to make sweeping claims for which you have zero evidence simply because you are black.

Sorry go try that argument on someone else.
1.Are you Black?
2. Are you a Black American citizen?

Trump was great for the news business because of the chaos. He made stars out of Coumo and Lemon.

Plus people got BS book deals.. plus the constant leaks.. just a shh show in general

But it has been reported how these major organizations are taking it out on the administration because of a lack of access and because they run a tight ship

And I have zero problem going the Stephen A. Smith route but don’t pretend to be legit journalist.. or if you’re going sit on horror stories because of a book deal, you shouldn’t be in that position

Last edited:
I understand why people are scared and fearful but we are where we are and the choice is pretty clear. I’m still very hopeful that we will win if we do the work (donate, push back against disinformation online and in person, register voters, phone bank and volunteer) because a Trump presidency with the current Supreme Court is something we can’t afford. Whether it’s Joe or someone else we need vote a straight democratic ticket from top to bottom.

Back
Top Bottom