***Official Political Discussion Thread***

20240706_164717.jpg

Go ahead and ask the independents you know if they're willing to be led by a POTUS who sells us out to the highest bidder because of a debate performance. Because he's declining cognitively and is not healthy enough to be president for 4 years.

I think they will be quite happy given that a majority say he's too old to be president.

What are we doing guys? :lol:
It’s everywhere right now. The flip side of the maga coin, cultish rationalism of the irrational. Meanwhile dem leadership is pushing Biden out. Schiff tacitly endorsed Kamala and equated Biden making the wrong decision being as bad as Trump, which is basically speaking for Pelosi as well.

Clyburn canceled all of his Sunday show appearances to not do him dirty, but he’ll be on standby if needed. Reconciling with reality needs to come fast and get behind what’s coming.

Murphy set this standard for the next week:
Live updates Biden vows to stay in 2024 presidential race; election news  CNN Politics.jpeg

I think either way Biden should step aside. For his own health too, it’s obvious he’s not all there anymore.
Running on cognitive deficiency is not it. Neither are the attempts to try and deny his very obvious decline.

Surely a replacement can’t be worse than Biden running for 4 years of further cognitive decline?

Good news in France

Big shoutout to all the French football superstars using their platform on the world stage to speak out against the far right and stressing the importance of stopping them from gaining power.

Kylian Mbappé, Marcus Thuram, …
I’m sure I’m forgetting some but I think a young national hero like Mbappé could have a serious impact on the younger generation.

I’d be very interested in polls gauging the impact, if any, of the statements by the likes of Kylian Mbappé. Surely all those footballers had some impact on younger voters and some who otherwise might not have voted at all.

Big shoutout to all the French football superstars using their platform on the world stage to speak out against the far right and stressing the importance of stopping them from gaining power.

Kylian Mbappé, Marcus Thuram, …
I’m sure I’m forgetting some but I think a young national hero like Mbappé could have a serious impact on the younger generation.

Not the first time something like this happens.

About 20 years ago, Marine's father (Jean Marie LePen) won the first round of presidential elections, eclipsing the Prime Minister who was also running and was considered one of the favorites. The French electorate handed him an electoral beat down in the second turn to elect the incumbent president (I believe it was Chirac).

French people have always shown a healthy understanding of democracy. You can't keep extremist voices from participating, but you have to stand up when they gain ground.

I’d be very interested in polls gauging the impact, if any, of the statements by the likes of Kylian Mbappé. Surely all those footballers had some impact on younger voters and some who otherwise might not have voted at all.

Need more white woman to find their voices

Given mpabbe’s lineage, these crazies are attacking him.. white women need to be fully aware what they are facing

Glad mpabbe’s privilege didn’t remove him from speaking up

Back
Top Bottom