***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I truly believe the Russian propaganda is Republican Propaganda and has been this way for a long time. It’s almost like when war hawk conservatives were pushed to the side Russia took advantage and has been taking advantage ever since. I think these dudes are deplorables and probably real people but they are getting their information from the same sources that the State Department has confirmed have been part of the Russian scam.
Oh there's plenty of evidence the Russians have been working for the one party that has (rather recently historically) their interests in mind. It wasn't a coincidence that Trump still today can't say he supports Ukraine or that stealing their territory isn't ok.

But I guess from an optics perspective blaming Russian bot farms - seeding Republican propaganda to benefit themselves - as the cause of dumbass Americans supporting MAGA isn't a message I want to run with today. Especially after Barr obfuscated the Mueller report and flipped the narrative. Going that route fuels a lot of these dumbasses into shutting you down as a conspiratorial lib.

At the end of the day it's all disinformation meant to help Republicans who are the party running with cat and dog eaters. Don't need to go outside the country to find the source of the brain rot. And let us not forget that Cambridge Analytics wasn't Russian but doing the same stuff with Bannon in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom