***Official Political Discussion Thread***

******* idiot

What a ******* ***-clown! 🤣🤣 And I'm sure his "team" told him how wonderful a job he did, fully aware they know he butchered that line.

And to believe there is a decent size of the country who wants this dumb as a donut **** running the country again with his hands on the nuclear codes!! 🤦🏻‍♂️😞 No wonder other countries see us as a laughing stock when he was president!

This country, I just can't 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

She wins and he'll get kicked the **** up did the documents case AND Jan6 and we'll never have to deal with him again! The perfect scenario we all want! 🤞🤞

dead.png

There’s truth in that. The only people that have really had Adams back are Jewish people because Adams is pro Israel.

Trump to bring US back to the 1890’s.

Folks, Plesssssy, Plessy v. Ferguson, very great case. It brought it back to the States, where it should be, everyone wanted it brought back to the States.

He’s just paying tribute to haymaker square dude.

Thanks to labor blowing up cops with dynamite we have an 8 hour work day. :lol:

Trump to bring US back to the 1890’s.

Folks, Plesssssy, Plessy v. Ferguson, very great case. It brought it back to the States, where it should be, everyone wanted it brought back to the States.

Do FBA/ADOS who support Trump ever wonder why for that man, America was only ever great before the 1964 CRA?

Are there any among them who support a repeal of that law?

Meth made his usual register and vote thread and the MAGA crew out full force lmao

First time I've seen most of those SNs
Get the feeling some of those posters care about if their parents will give yhrm a curfew with homecoming approaching.
He’s dangerously uninformed. :lol: and super confident about it.
Dangerously uninformed is one way to put it. Or you can just say he’s lying.

Never been pro labor and you know he wasn’t paying anyone OT when he stiffs folks got regular hours worked.

Lololololololol

So, why did Zelensky meet with Trump?
He has to. He has a war to fight in Ukraine and the only way he can keep Ukraine in the fight is by getting support from western countries willing to make arms deals. Trump's current stance on Ukraine is more aligned with Putin, whereas Harris is staunchly pro-Ukraine.
I doubt he has much free time to dedicate to narrowly following and analyzing how Kamala and Trump are polling in key states.

The war kinda forces him to try and get a closer relationship with Trump in case he wins. Despite Trump's current position, I think we've seen plenty examples over the years that show how easy it is to influence Trump by excessive praise and flattery.

Back
Top Bottom