***Official Political Discussion Thread***

20241009_105151.jpg

Not the first time MSG held that sort of rally...

thumbnail-msg-nazi.jpg

The absolutely crazy part about this is how much they straight up lean in to the comparisons. They go to the sundown towns and sites of Klan rallies. They hang out with holocaust deniers. Like even as they aren't being explicit with it, they also aren't hiding it.

All the times I've studied history and talked with professors and seen Nazis be discussed in ways that make it clear they were the worst of humanity, it seemed like we'd understood as a society never to do that again. That we'd remembered history so we weren't condemned to repeat it. There's a 'great' Holocaust museum in DC. When you go to it and walk in, they give you the number and information of someone who was slaughtered. So you walk around looking at all these horrific events. Learning about what happened and how it happened. And you have a real person's 'number' with you the whole time, like they are walking along with you.

I can't believe we've gotten near here again. And I can't believe we have people wanting to do this again. For what? We could have damn near a utopia if we put our minds to it. But no. We choose death and destruction. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The absolutely crazy part about this is how much they straight up lean in to the comparisons. They go to the sundown towns and sites of Klan rallies. They hang out with holocaust deniers. Like even as they aren't being explicit with it, they also aren't hiding it.

All the times I've studied history and talked with professors and seen Nazis be discussed in ways that make it clear they were the worst of humanity, it seemed like we'd understood as a society never to do that again. That we'd remembered history so we weren't condemned to repeat it. There's a 'great' Holocaust museum in DC. When you go to it and walk in, they give you the number and information of someone who was slaughtered. So you walk around looking at all these horrific events. Learning about what happened and how it happened. And you have a real person's 'number' with you the whole time, like they are walking along with you.

I can't believe we've gotten near here again. And I can't believe we have people wanting to do this again. For what? We could have damn near a utopia if we put our minds to it. But no. We choose death and destruction. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

“Can’t believe we’ve gotten near here”

It NEVER left. With the dumbing down of the American public, education, etc, it’s the perfect time for them to infiltrate. Remember Hitler manipulated the German public into thinking that they were under threat and disenfranchised. That was his main ploy.

Trump is using the EXACT same play book. Our “status quo” is being challenged so let’s fight to remain strong.

The Holocaust was 80 years ago. The civil rights movement of the 50s, 60s and 70s isn’t that far ago as well.

It was covert for a long time to people who weren’t paying attention….

All of this is by design. Some people literally can’t function without conflict and drama

Last edited:

I just spent a month surrounded by MAGAs. The stuff they believe is utterly insane. They talk about Trump's tax cut as if it benefited them. It only benefited the wealthy and hurt the working class, which all these people are part of.

I just spent a month surrounded by MAGAs. The stuff they believe is utterly insane. They talk about Trump's tax cut as if it benefited them. It only benefited the wealthy and hurt the working class, which all these people are part of.
They may have gotten an extra $50 on their paychecks but then owed at the end of the year:lol:

Happened to this dude I went to Hs with he complained that he owed at tax time because the salt deduction limitation ****** him and his wife. I told him you voted for this. He was big mad at me.

Seems like he can do any & every illegal ******* thing with ZERO repercussions or consequences! Imagine if Harris's team did this, the GOP would be losing their ****! But it's okay because it's him. ******* disgraceful!

Back
Top Bottom