***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cant wait for this to be over, tired of hearing bout “the polls” :lol: :smh:
My only take on “the polls” is they may have over corrected for their miscalculations 4 years ago.

I have a hard time believing Trump has gained that many new voters, plus the number of 2020 Trump voters who died because they didn’t believe in masks and/or vaccines.

Math ain’t mathin’, IMO.

Count your days Adobe

gjirlfriend.gif

My only take on “the polls” is they may have over corrected for their miscalculations 4 years ago.

I have a hard time believing Trump has gained that many new voters, plus the number of 2020 Trump voters who died because they didn’t believe in masks and/or vaccines.

Math ain’t mathin’, IMO.
A close race in the polls keeps the election coverage going, nothing to talk about if you say it’s showing a definitive win for a candidate…Same thing they do with Trump’s media coverage, gotta keep it interesting

Hope the usual suspects don’t come thru with the paragraphs bout more poll talk cuz of what we saying now tho :lol: :smh:

🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

We really and truly are lost. A rich white man who went to the best private schools and was literally handed millions of dollars to start his businesses is relatable because he's been "screwed over" like black men.

Man caped for Jerry Jones when that school integration pic came out. Of course this is his take.

The most subsidized person to ever live has another antigovernment take.

Just a coincidence he’s all the things on the left in this pic.

Nobody, except people like that lady who had her face painted saying she’d vote for Putin, expects him to know the mechanics of any economic plan or what that plan will lead to.

IMG_5888.jpeg

Other behaviors exhibited unprovoked during the classes are as follows:
  • Stating that "police brutality isn’t real."
  • Speaking at length about his gun collection.
  • Stated that “cops would be the best criminals” and that “they know how to get away with stuff,” saying that he once got an "A" on a paper about how to get away with murder.
  • Sharing the specific names of the people he arrested.
  • Speaking in disturbing detail about dead bodies he had seen and sharing explicit details about two sexual assault cases he investigated.
  • Telling sexist jokes.
  • Repeatedly telling racially harmful comments.
  • "Invading students’ space" and mimicking holding up a gun and pointing it at students.
  • Speaking about a bar fight and fake punching a student with his fist “really close” to the student’s face.
  • Twisting a student’s arm behind the student’s back and showed pressure points on the chin.

A large voter turnout is generally good for the Democrats. I'd pay more attention to that than polls right now.

The media is going to milk these polls for all they can these last few weeks though.

The article below is kind of in line with what you think here. If you look at the party affiliation of a lot of the polls that have been coming out, the majority of them have been from newer, Republican polling organizations. They are flooding election models with these polls in order to make the race seem closer than it actually is.

This political strategist believes that Republicans are purposefully doing this in order to set up their "The election was stolen" narrative again. If Republicans lose they will say "how did we lose when all the polls said we were winning?"

We saw a similar situation in 2022 where many election models predicted predicted a "red wave" in the midterms that never materialized.

Political strategist: Here’s how GOP’s phony polls will help Trump with the Big Lie

"Rosenberg called out specific polling companies, which haven’t been doing any polling since a bunch of fake GOP polls in 2022, he said — Wick, Insider Advantage, Trafalgar and Patriot Polling. He expects them to concentrate on battleground states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, and he predicted the polls will show Republicans winning by 2-4 points more than legitimate polls."

If I am the Democrats, I like the fact that polls are showing the race is extremely close. Complacency among Dems is what lost Hillary the White House in 2016. I even remember some complacency in 2020 because some of the polls showed Joe Biden was up by so much.

At the end of the day, who knows? 🤷🏿These Republican posters could be correct. We won't know until all the votes are tallied.

Last edited:

Holy

"ESLs or digital price tags may result in Kroger deploying dynamic pricing for goods, increasing the price of essential goods on shelves based on real time conditions and inventory and creating both confusion and hardship for my residents. Additionally, through a partnership with Microsoft, I understand that Kroger is intending to place cameras at its digital displays, using facial recognition technology to determine genera and age of customers captured on camera........"

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Office

The article below is kind of in line with what you think here. If you look at the party affiliation of a lot of the polls that have been coming out, the majority of them have been from newer, Republican polling organizations. They are flooding election models with these polls in order to make the race seem closer than it actually is.

This political strategist believes that Republicans are purposefully doing this in order to set up their "The election was stolen" narrative again. If Republicans lose they will say "how did we lose when all the polls said we were winning?"

We saw a similar situation in 2022 where many election models predicted predicted a "red wave" in the midterms that never materialized.

Political strategist: Here’s how GOP’s phony polls will help Trump with the Big Lie

"Rosenberg called out specific polling companies, which haven’t been doing any polling since a bunch of fake GOP polls in 2022, he said — Wick, Insider Advantage, Trafalgar and Patriot Polling. He expects them to concentrate on battleground states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, and he predicted the polls will show Republicans winning by 2-4 points more than legitimate polls."

If I am the Democrats, I like the fact that polls are showing the race is extremely close. Complacency among Dems is what lost Hillary the White House in 2016. I even remember some complacency in 2020 because some of the polls showed Joe Biden was up by so much.

At the end of the day, who knows? 🤷🏿These Republican posters could be correct. We won't know until all the votes are tallied.
Shorter election cycles would give incumbent candidates more time to work on bills (instead of fundraising), minimize the ability to come up with schemes like the above, and contribute to less election fatigue within the electorate.

A six month window to campaign should be more than enough.

Holy

"ESLs or digital price tags may result in Kroger deploying dynamic pricing for goods, increasing the price of essential goods on shelves based on real time conditions and inventory and creating both confusion and hardship for my residents. Additionally, through a partnership with Microsoft, I understand that Kroger is intending to place cameras at its digital displays, using facial recognition technology to determine genera and age of customers captured on camera........"

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Office
Yeah, removing price predictability is great way to keep the economy going, right?

Soon, you won't be shopping with cash. Swipe your card at the store entrance, mean mug/ smile at every product you came to buy, and get a notification with the total spent when Google Maps indicates you've reached your place.

WTF is this ****?

Back
Top Bottom