Last edited:
I read Reason, that **** does not deserve to be regarded as high quality :lol:

Vox is misplaced as well.

Last edited:
Those rankings are kinda nonsense

Breitbart being mixed quality, gimmie a break :lol:

Vox isn't anywhere near the same level The Blaze :rofl:

I'm saying. :lol:

Vox is upfront about their site. Some long forms, but most just "Explain too me like I'm 5 articles" to give people the basics. The clearly lean left, but damb, throw some respect on their name.

Last edited:
Who the **** made that chart? Terrible. Breitbart and Info wars aren't news sources. Not eem close no matter how much ninja clings to their words.

People need to stop giving Milo attention
That's the only reason he stays relevant

Eliminate gun free school zones

:stoneface:
Ridiculous. I'm not all the way against guns; my dad owns 7 hunting rifles and I think Switzerland shows that very high gun ownership per capita can indeed work. Whatever regulations and gun culture they have over there seems to work very well. I can only recall one mass shooting there.
But guns should not be on school grounds, ever. Not for shooting non-existant grizzly bears on school grounds, not for anything.

Racism.

Bruh...
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2[/URL]"]
@NatashaBertrand: Trump reportedly told Mexican Pres last week that US would invade to combat drug trade if EPN couldn't do it himself

http://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2

This can't be real man :lol:

That's some real life Civilization ****.

When I think of the petty reasons I invade people in Civ :smh:
I once invaded a country for trying to spread their religion to mine :lol:
I wanted to test out the A bomb so deliberately started a world war :rofl:  
[/quote]

Funny, lately I just chill n everyone attacks me. Then i bully them into all their resources n gold :lol:

#Calexit still got hope EddieDoyers EddieDoyers n RustyShackleford RustyShackleford :smokin

I was thinking yesterday, what are the chances Bannon n Trump are causing so much division n unrest in order to enact Marshall Law?

Go eat a tamale b

Tamale season is over ese, what if i told you to go eat some fried chicken? Youd be cryin and snitchin like the liberal you are.

I was alluding to your shook *** saying you could not post a pic of your dad bod having girl because she was making you tamales

Not making a racial joke

Go wash you face homes

Last edited:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nt-reuters-iran-turkey-zimbabew-a7557886.html

One of the world’s largest news agencies has instructed its journalists to "practice skills learned" in hostile countries and warzones while reporting on the Trump administration.

In a message to thousands of Reuters reporters and photographers, its editor-in-chief offered advice on how to address the many “challenges” raised by Donald Trump’s presidency.

“It’s not every day that a US President calls journalists ‘among the most dishonest human beings on earth’ or that his chief strategist dubs the media ‘the opposition party’,” Steve Adler wrote.

“We don’t know yet how sharp the Trump administration’s attacks will be over time or to what extent those attacks will be accompanied by legal restrictions on our news-gathering.”

Mr Adler said that although there had been debate over whether to oppose Mr Trump’s administration or boycott its press briefings, Reuters would continue the unbiased style of reporting it uses in countries “in which the media is unwelcome and frequently under attack”.

He cited examples as Turkey, the Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Thailand, China, Zimbabwe and Russia, where journalists have been detained, killed, prosecuted, attacked, threatened, censored and denied visas.

Back
Top Bottom