***Official Political Discussion Thread***

http://www.computerworld.com/articl...avelers-passwords-alarms-privacy-experts.html

giphy.gif

Could you imagine the outrage if China asked American tourists for their passwords when entering the country? :lol:

I'm not gonna read 5 pages of nonsense.

All I know is ninja acting like watching 16 hours of nip/tuck and house md would make one an expert on surgery. get all the way out of here with that ********.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl:

Last edited:
Whats the end game here? Defy, mock, resist, and attempt to delegitimize the lawfully elected President at every turn until... what exactly? He wont be impeached. He wont quit. Im just confused as to what the plan is.
the educated elite are gonna be fine regardless. we just had a heart and thought it'd be nice to help out da deplorables. but they don't want our help.

so **** them. the end game? to **** them and enjoy watching them get ******. we're not good people. :smile:

Yes, we have to remember at the end of the day, ICE and Trump are following the law on this.

The difference is (like Rex mentioned before), give other evidence we know Obama is not a racist person. He wanted to get immigration reform done, and he tried to keep families together (he was rebuked by Congress and the courts)

Trump on the other hand is a racist. And seems to have no motivation to pass sensible immigration reform, just wants to kick people out.

Trump and Obama actions may be similar, but their underlying motivations and probably much different.
I see what you're saying but at the end of the day, the outcome is still the same. People are still getting rolled out 
ohwell.gif

Yes, we have to remember at the end of the day, ICE and Trump are following the law on this.

The difference is (like Rex mentioned before), give other evidence we know Obama is not a racist person. He wanted to get immigration reform done, and he tried to keep families together (he was rebuked by Congress and the courts)

Trump on the other hand is a racist. And seems to have no motivation to pass sensible immigration reform, just wants to kick people out.

Trump and Obama actions may be similar, but their underlying motivations and probably much different.

I see what you're saying but at the end of the day, the outcome is still the same. People are still getting rolled out :\

I agree, it sucks under Trump, it sucked under Obama.

Immigration reform is like more than a decade overdue

I've never seen someone roasted this badly in the history of mankind.

he's making Carlton look like a hood *****, ru paul look like an adonis, Benedict Arnold look like a patriot, and George Bush look like a child genius.

his inadequacy is legendary.

and his apologists will be remembered as lobotomized small **** lovers.

Last edited:
Famb really expect us to believe that 18 hours a day nonsense too.

im at work by 8am, so by 7am commute-Noon it's NPR, morning AM till 9am, BBC hour till 10am Brian Lehrer till noon, Rush from noon to 3pm, Hannity from 3pm-4pm

4pm-5pm it's all things considered NPR

5pm-6pm da FIVE//round da horn pardon da interuption

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

8pm-10pm Anderson Cooper/Bill O'Reilly/Tucker Carson

10pm-11pm Hannity/CNN tonight Don lemon

11pm-midnite Lou Dobbs/Sportcenter@ nite

and do it all over again.

Saturday is my political break and it's all music (I'll catch Greg Gutfeld for a laugh)

Sunday is all da politics shows, Chris Wallace/Chuck Todd/60 minutes/journal report/

I don't watch movies unless it's in da theatres or syndicated shows, it's all politics all da times, and my sports.

thank Barack Obama in 2008..i followed his ENTIRE presidency.
you sound lonely, friend. I'm sorry.

have you tried tinder or Grindr? even my lamest of friends have found success with these dating apps.

and if you are serious about politics and have 16 hours/day, why don't you actually pursue a path that would gain you respect and experience in politics? intern in dc. take classes and earn a degree. get involved.

cause right now you're about as respected in politics as someone who plays video games all day would be in the trucking industry.

you correctly predicted trump's victory, so i genuinely think you do possess some valuable insights. but that's never going to go anywhere if your only credential is that you watch news all day.

Last edited:
that's alllllllll i watch, where else u think I can shut u down on ur liberalism and do it effectively and esoterically enough to draw blood?

90% of ya are casual political watchers...I do this damn near professionally.
:lol: @ you shutting anyone down. You're on Trump level of delusional.

Trump being "delusional" got him in da White House.

some of ya gotta learn to separate your personal opinion from da realistic political landscape.

it's really that simple.

im at work by 8am, so by 7am commute-Noon it's NPR, morning AM till 9am, BBC hour till 10am Brian Lehrer till noon, Rush from noon to 3pm, Hannity from 3pm-4pm

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

Saturday is my political break and it's all music (I'll catch Greg Gutfeld for a laugh)

Sunday is all da politics shows, Chris Wallace/Chuck Todd/60 minutes/journal report/

I don't watch movies unless it's in da theatres or syndicated shows, it's all politics all da times, and my sports.

have you tried tinder or Grindr? even my lamest of friends have found success with these dating apps.

I had 2 back to back 4 year relationships...da last thing I want is another broad around me other than a smash & dash...I'm a only child, I like peace & quiet..and my politics/sports.

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

I had 2 back to back 4 year relationships...da last thing I want is another broad around me other than a smash & dash...I'm a only child, I like peace & quiet..and my politics/sports.

And it gets worst :lol:

sorry man, that sucks.

i really think you're a good guy. you're just too focused on single things and that causes one to lose perspective.

honestly i think you should travel. experience stuff you're not used to. live outside your comfort zone. after that, then reassess your political beliefs.

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

worst? only someone who hasn't been on Long relationships would understand.

I been feeling greaaaaat since I cut off my last one.

more "me" time and getting **** done that's gonna get me more money.

Politics is my Reality TV show, and it's been must see TV since Donald Trump came down that golden escalator.

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

worst? only someone who hasn't been on Long relationships would understand.

I been feeling greaaaaat since I cut off my last one.

more "me" time and getting **** done that's gonna get me more money.

Politics is my Reality TV show, and it's been must see TV since Donald Trump came down that golden escalator.

:rofl: Geez famb, like you can't see how sad you sound right now

No shade, just saying, you're sounding kinda silly right now

Back
Top Bottom