***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The speech itself actually isn't half-bad, at least for trump.

But the level of hypocrisy is unpresidented and shocking. He's straight up lying and being disingenuous. After disparaging minorities, he has the gall to tell us he cares? After sending a soldier to his death for naught, he has the gall to tell us he cares?
this. it may sound good but once you dig into what he is saying you see the contradictions and hypocrisy in what he is saying

I think some of yall should come to grips with the fact that on some level, you actually like trump. You like how ignorant he is because he makes you feel smart. You love his bigotry because it makes you feel righteous. It's only human nature. But truth is we wouldn't even be in this mess if people en masse had the sense and discipline to just..ignore him

Last edited:
Lol, it's kind of hard to ignore the POTUS

It's not like he's a random dude ranting on the streets that you can walk on by and never hear from again

I think some of yall should come to grips with the fact that on some level, you actually like trump. You like how ignorant he is because he makes you feel smart. You love his bigotry because it makes you feel righteous. It's only human nature. But truth is we wouldn't even be in this mess if people en masse had the sense and discipline to just..ignore him

It's kinda hard to ignore the President. It's not like the weather where you can go inside.

If Trump gives money to HBCUs I may reconsider how I look at him. MAY is the keyword.

No I don't like an a-hole in office.

I disliked Bush as a president, but as a person he would be cool to kick it with.

Trump is just a guy who grew up with money and thinks he can buy anything he likes without regard for humanity. F-word him.

Lol, it's kind of hard to ignore the POTUS

It's not like he's a random dude ranting on the streets that you can walk on by and never hear from again
exactly and we are in the political discussion thread after all. @leemelone  just leave the thread if you dont wanna be in the thread that discusses politics 

i hate trump's politics.

i hate trump's personality.

i hate trump's hypocrisy.

i hate everything he stands for.

i would enjoy it if someone wipes that smug look off his face.

most of all, though, i don't enjoy seeing him jeopardize Americans and human beings and the planet earth. somewhere deep down i actually care about humanity, and trump represents and endangers nearly everything i value about humanity.

this isn't a sporting event or a concert. this is real life.

Do you even democracy?

The real danger of this speech today is that it wasn't totally unhinged. It may normalize his craziness and his hateful policies.

CNN talking about it is further normalizing it. That is the real danger.

Pay attention.

I'm being dead serious tho. 'Love to hate' is a real thing..some of yall just can't get enough. What do you gain from watching this fool? If you want information you can just read articles. Admit it, you find him entertaining. You enjoy his sound bites. You like him not in a traditional sense but in a perverse unconscious way. That's why it's 'hard' to ignore him. It's the same way with trolls in this thread. Yall just can't help yourselves at times

Last edited:
The real danger of this speech today is that it wasn't totally unhinged. It may normalize his craziness and his hateful policies.

CNN talking about it is further normalizing it. That is the real danger.

Pay attention.
Are you surprised?

Like I said, the head of CNN has a damn tweet of Trump framed on his wall.

Back
Top Bottom