***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That Durst and Meth joint was dope too. I'm not going to lie, sometimes LB comes on my gym playlist, that I curated, while i'm working out.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I forgot kid rock was doing the "rap thing" :rofl:

I thing DJ Muggs had a falling out with limp Bizkit dude

It was DJ Lethal.

DJ lethal was dope AF.

da scratches on check out my Melody

:pimp:.

oh..

http://www.freep.com/story/entertai.../08/26/kid-rock-early-years-detroit/31193049/

da early music biography of kid rock... apparently he was legit, but had to retool cuz of da vanilla Ice backlash...i guess he was highly influenced by early beastie boys.

Pete Rock was originally going to call himself Kid Rock until he discovered that it was already taken

Hawaii is like one of two states I believe that is not majority white, was the last state to join he Union and is home of the former black president

He is trying to paint the place as "other"

Close friend of mine works at the post office. Recently loads of people have been coming in with envelopes addressed to Vladimir Putin.

Dozens of them, turns out they were all Jehovah witnesses and they were dead serious about sending letters "to protest and hope to change his mind". As my friend was telling me this I was rolling at the thought of middle aged adults sending letters to Putin thinking he'll ever read or care about them 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom