***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy (20).gif

tumblr_o7wd3sdsg31qbyozeo1_500.gif

coal-roal-gif2.gif

SpectacularFabulousCarpenterant-max-1mb.gif

#CHOO COALGANG4LIFE

http://thehill.com/news-by-subject/...c-from-using-evidence-based-and-science-based

Republicans doing what Republicans do best: reshaping language, just like in 1984

The list also bans the use of “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender” and “fetus.”

An analyst who attended the meeting at the CDC in Atlanta told the Washington Post that instead of “evidence-based” or “science-based,” policy analysts are instructed to use the phrase, “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes.”

So because of the Trump "administration" recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, the place where Jesus grew up, Nazareth, has cancelled Christmas festivities.

Is this a War on Christmas?
Where are Trump's supporters to defend his heinous actions against Christmas?
We need answers to these questions, NOW.

A live look in at Santa's workshop at a regretful Trump voter

Sad-elf.jpg

"He promised to bring back lost jobs. But we still keep losing 'em to automation. And now with Christmas being cancelled, we're not sure who's making it to New Year's. And I don't really know about this tax bill. On one hand I won't have healthcare, but on the other Santa says with all the trickle down we'll one day open our own workshops. So that tax break could be pretty big for me in 10 years. We'll see."

Last edited:
US Ambassador Nikki Halley's speech on alleged Iranian violations was even less convincing than Colin Powell's fraudulent UN presentation on Iraqi WMDs, says Trita Parsi

Appropriate for this tax bill story from last night...

Corruption out the open everywhere...

The manbaby has totally eroded whatever leftover moral high ground the country had left

Somewhat related

'Divestment'

:rofl::rofl:

$_32.JPG

The only redeeming thing about this presidency is that it has shown to those who refused to see where the holes in the system are. It's now up to the next Congress to patch it up, and if they don't do it the world better brace itself for a wave of American economic migrants.

The whole Trump family must give hope to uneducated people who can't identify with Obama types

Don Jr looks like the sleaziest of salesmen, and like he couldn't pass a college level math course. Trump isn't any different. He reflects the skills they perceive themselves as having and view educated and well-spoken people as elites (as opposed to a rich celebrity that inherited money -_-)

This might sound F'd up but it's obnoxious that stupid/uneducated people who might be great at a bunch of other things that I'm not so good at myself, can't concede that they aren't the ones who have the political dynamics of the world figured out. They think regurgitating talking points from Fox makes them an expert.

Back
Top Bottom