***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bruh they had some retro *** voting machines bro, 3 voting machines for a town of 100k people **** was weak

You in Jersey or Philly fam? Machines weren't working in alot of places and you had people trying to turn away voters from the polls. There were even pockets of Trump supporters trying to pose as workers and tell people that polling stations were closed and voting was done so the people would go home. Thank God I and many others were out here fighting these ****bois

My lady father is hardcore republican and I’ve never talk to her about it. Meeting with her for dinner and will break it down that I’m not down with his political views. He a cool guy but I don’t get down with a party that aligns itself with racism, ima a minority.
Whats her/her dad ethnicity

the Breeze Force has been competing with Coal Gang for the hearts and minds of white conservatives, ever since 2016. I am happy to say that we are winning. after establishing an interracial coalition by signing high profile black stars like Barson and Ye, we are now the leading voice for coalservatives of all races and backgrounds all across this great country of ours.

You in Jersey or Philly fam? Machines weren't working in alot of places and you had people trying to turn away voters from the polls. There were even pockets of Trump supporters trying to pose as workers and tell people that polling stations were closed and voting was done so the people would go home. Thank God I and many others were out here fighting these ****bois
I'm in North jersey, My city is predominantly black and most trumpsters live in the outskirts.I had to go to llike 5 different desks to find out where to vote. **** was all bad smh

Watching FL & GA super closely tonight. My sister said there has been so many shenanigans in ATL today it's not even funny.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/415346-kemps-voter-card-said-invalid-when-he-tried-to-vote
Brian Kemp's voter card said 'invalid' when he tried to vote
Georgia Secretary of State and Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp received a voter card that said “invalid” when he tried to vote on Election Day.

Kemp, who went to his home polling place in Winterville, Ga., on Tuesday afternoon, had to go back and get another card after unsuccessfully trying to vote, according to Atlanta's ABC affiliate, Channel 2 Action News.

Kemp is not the only Georgia voter to encounter issues casting a ballot. Many voters reported long wait times and malfunctioning voting machines at some of the state's polling sites. One location mistakenly installed only three voting machines where there should have been one voting machine to every 350 voters registered in that precinct.

The closely watched race between Kemp and Democrat Stacey Abrams for the state's highest office has become increasingly heated in recent months.

Abrams has accused Kemp of voter suppression efforts, while many of challenged the legitimacy of Kemp presiding over the very race he’s trying to win. Kemp has faced a number of lawsuits related to the state’s voter registration laws over concerns about suppression of minority voters.

Kemp is also facing calls to recuse himself from presiding over the race. A nonprofit filed an emergency lawsuit late Tuesday seeking to block him from counting votes or certifying results in his capacity as secretary of state.

Abrams cast her vote early, according to Channel 2. Early-voting in the state shattered previous records, with more than 2 million people casting ballots. Abrams would be the first black female governor in the US if she wins.

I'm in North jersey, My city is predominantly black and most trumpsters live in the outskirts.I had to go to llike 5 different desks to find out where to vote. **** was all bad smh

Ahh, so you prolly in Newark, East Orange, or Jersey City. Been hearing about those places for years.

Ahh, so you prolly in Newark, East Orange, or Jersey City. Been hearing about those places for years.
yea, I'm not in JC but it's crazy how everything is changing up here. Poor hipsters are getting pushed out of the city and flooding NJ. Them and gentrification is ****ing everything up here smh.

One of the latest associates mentioned below said he testified to the grand jury about conversations with Credico.
Credico recently testified to the grand jury as well and his relationship with Stone appears to have soured. He is now telling the WaPo that "Stone put them up to this", appearing to imply they're lying.
One of the witnesses, David Lugo, is now accusing Credico of what sounds like witness tampering.
Prosecutors asked him about messages that he claims show Credico attempting to intimidate him not to reveal conversations about whether the comic was a Stone source. Lugo said he told the grand jury that Credico tried to pressure him to be silent by threatening to “call me out as an extreme right winger and a disciple of Roger Stone.”

One would hope they kept their story straight, unlike Roger Stone who has amended his congressional testimony 3 times already. House Republicans have blocked Democrats' motions to send transcripts of Stone to the special counsel, though in fairness they indiscriminately blocked sending any Republican's transcripts to the special counsel.
A third Stone associate, Jerome Corsi, was also interviewed over 3 days by the special counsel this week. Stone claims his “it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel” tweet about Podesta 6 weeks before the Wikileaks releases was prompted by supposed research by Corsi on John and Tony Podesta. Mueller will have undoubtedly grilled him about that claim during those interviews spread across 3 days.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...31dcd53ca6b_story.html?utm_term=.2d91e64616a6
Two more associates of Roger Stone testify before Mueller grand jury
Two more associates of Roger Stone, the longtime adviser to President Trump, testified recently before a grand jury hearing evidence in the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election — the latest in a series of witnesses connected to Stone whose testimony has been sought by the special counsel.

David Lugo, a filmmaker who interviewed Stone for a movie, told The Washington Post Tuesday that he has turned over hundreds of text messages, emails and Facebook messages to the grand jury.

Lugo, who was a co-producer on the 2015 Oliver Stone film, “A Good American,” also said he testified on Oct. 19 before the grand jury about conversations about WikiLeaks he had with a onetime friend of Stone, New York comedian Randy Credico.

Separately, attorney Tyler Nixon, another Stone associate, confirmed to The Post that he testified before the grand jury Friday.
The appearances by Lugo and Nixon underscore how intensely special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is pursuing the question of whether Stone had advance knowledge of WikiLeaks’s plans to release hacked Democratic emails that roiled the 2016 campaign and damaged Hillary Clinton’s White House bid. At least nine Stone associates have been contacted by prosecutors so far.

A spokesman for Mueller declined to comment.

In July, Mueller’s prosecutors charged 12 Russian military officers with engineering the hack of Democratic accounts and giving the emails to WikiLeaks.

Stone has denied any contact with WikiLeaks and said he did not know the content of material before it was published.

Both Lugo and Nixon told The Post last month that Credico acknowledged in conversations being the source of material for Stone’s statements and tweets about WikiLeaks.

Another Stone associate, conservative author Jerome Corsi, was interviewed by Mueller’s team over three days last week and appears to be emerging as a key witness, according to a person familiar with the sessions who requested anonymity to describe the ongoing investigation.

Stone has said that research by Corsi about Clinton campaign chief John Podesta and his lobbyist brother Tony prompted him to tweet “it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel” on Aug. 21, 2016. The tweet came about six weeks before WikiLeaks began publishing emails hacked from John Podesta’s account.

David Gray, a lawyer for Corsi, declined to comment.

Lugo said Tuesday that his testimony before the grand jury was focused on Credico, another significant player in the Stone saga.

Stone has said Credico was his principal source of information about WikiLeaks, an allegation Credico denies. Stone also identified Credico as his source in a letter to the House Intelligence Committee last year.

During his 35- to 45-minute appearance, Lugo said, prosecutors asked him about communications he had with Credico in the spring of 2017. The Post reported last month that Credico had sent a text message to Lugo in which the comic appeared to acknowledge that he provided inside information about WikiLeaks to Stone.

In the message, which Lugo provided to The Post, Credico said: “I knew Rodger [sic] was going to name me sooner or later and so I told you that I’m the so-called back Channel.”

Lugo was called to testify two days before The Post published its story.

Credico said Tuesday in a text message to The Post that Lugo is an “alt-right Stone acolyte. Rodger [sic] hypnotizes guy to do all of this.”

Credico added that Lugo “would die for Rodger Stone . . . Don’t you understand that stone put them up to this.”

Stone noted in a message to The Post Tuesday that Lugo and Nixon testified under oath about their experiences. “I have no hypnotic powers,” he said.

The Post reported last month that Nixon attended a dinner during which he said Credico acknowledged being Stone’s WikiLeaks source.

Nixon confirmed Tuesday he was called to appear before the grand jury after the publication of The Post’s story, but he did not provide details about his testimony. His appearance was first reportedby the Daily Caller.

During Lugo’s grand jury appearance, the filmmaker said prosecutors asked him about messages that he claims show Credico attempting to intimidate him not to reveal conversations about whether the comic was a Stone source. Lugo said he told the grand jury that Credico tried to pressure him to be silent by threatening to “call me out as an extreme right winger and a disciple of Roger Stone.”

Lugo said he also testified about communications with Credico regarding the possibility of the comic helping to set up an interview with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange for a film he was working on about online censorship called “Sensational.” Credico had previously interviewed Assange on his radio program.

Lugo said he told grand jurors that the comedian wanted Lugo to film him last year conducting an interview with Assange at the Ecuadoran embassy in London, where the WikiLeaks founder has been detained for years. The interview never happened.

bruh they had some retro *** voting machines bro, 3 voting machines for a town of 100k people **** was weak
That's ridiculous.
We had about 16 voting booths for this year's local election in my small rural town with a population of ~2000. We always use the local boyscouts building for voting. This year we even installed a bar so the people could have some drinks during the voting there.

Last edited:
g3hcy0fgyow11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom