***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This legal resident didn't vote today (because we're not stupid enough to jeopardize our road to citizenship by voting before we can, unlike Fair and Unbiased Faux News would have you believe), but cheers to all of you who are making this blue wave possible.

Hoping to join you fools soon.

What’s going on in MD? ...they getting Hogan out the paint or what ?...been telling ppl at the very least it shouldn’t be any reason why the state doesn’t have rec weed n full gambling at this point

And even further than that Hogan knocks down anything that would help ppl of color out , especially Baltimore ....he ain’t ****

So you know it’s real...
82AA8EBC-E719-4E6C-94F1-18A7D8885626.jpeg

What’s going on in MD? ...they getting Hogan out the paint or what ?...been telling ppl at the very least it shouldn’t be any reason why the state doesn’t have rec weed n full gambling at this point

And even further than that Hogan knocks down anything that would help ppl of color out , especially Baltimore ....he ain’t ****

Well apparently multiple places in PG county ran out of ballots. Idk if that speaks to high turnout or the fix being put in.

What I will say, is I suspect the polls with Hogan up 15-18 points are highly overstated.

I just feel nervous.

Democracy and quite literally people's lives are on the line tonight in many ways, folk gotta fight against voter suppression.

**** gotta go decent tonight, they just have too.

We overcome them trying to steal the elections tonight, dawn of a new era. No more.

Back
Top Bottom