***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What does his tax fraud have to do with Trump?
Disingenuous drivel because you know Cohen testified that his tax fraud was his own decision and you also know that they mentioned other crimes such as the campaign finance violations and false financial disclosures, both of which the president is implicated in.

Perhaps try this shtick on someone who does not pay attention.

Credibility is of the utmost importance for a witness.... seems pretty obvious.

giphy.gif

Credibility is of the utmost importance for a witness.... seems pretty obvious.

Very true but he has credibility issues because he lied to congress to protect Trump. This is why he has collaborating evidence such as the checks.

Also, I am sure there is plenty of collaborating evidence Mueller has tucked away.

Very true but he has credibility issues because he lied to congress to protect Trump. This is why he has collaborating evidence such as the checks.

Also, I am sure there is plenty of collaborating evidence Mueller has tucked away.

Are you ignoring his bank fraud and tax fraud credibility issues that have nothing to do with Trump? That he is going to prison for?

Well according to the Republicans the Watergate hearings should've never happened because the key players were all crooks, liars, felons and cheats.
The Watergate 5 should've never been interviewed at all, after all they were felons. Star witness John Dean most definitely should've never testified, after all he was deeply involved in the litany of crimes.

Surely you wouldn't want Cohen as a witness in a deposition. Or am I wrong about that?

Pretty irrelevant that prosecutors are using less-than-credible witnesses. It happens all the time, I imagine (jailhouse snitches wanting lighter sentences, etc.).
I don't feel like going back and forth you with today, man. :lol: You'll find a spin for anything that happens today. You just caught my post before the edit and I decided I didn't want to engage.

I don't feel like going back and forth you with today, man. :lol: You'll find a spin for anything that happens today. You just caught my post before the edit and I decided I didn't want to engage.

Yea, I would have deleted that post too. And smooth non-answer :wink:

Are you ignoring his bank fraud and tax fraud credibility issues that have nothing to do with Trump? That he is going to prison for?

I already told you, yes he has credibility issues. That's not news. He has collaborating evidence when it comes to Trump and the hush payments. There is audio and he has the checks. You can question everything he says if there isn't collaborating evidence.

Wonder if republicans will play the Clinton card, again
Jim Jordan tried to link Cohen testifying to some sort of Clinton plot in his opening statement. I think he said the name Clinton at least 4 or 5 times. Described Cohen's lawyer as a "Clinton operative" a few times.

Back
Top Bottom