***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My video feed has been lagging and buggy so I am a bit behind. But did she (Carol Miller) just read her feelings, off a sheet of paper?

She sounded like an old bag of an elementary school teacher trying to read her students the riot act.

tenor.gif

I'm so tired of the "he lied before" angle
Idc about no "he wasn't under oath", Trump lies so much we just brush off the "small" ones. A lie is a lie, don't matter if you lied to you left hand or if you lied to the entire nation. You lied

Again a reminder that not one Republican has objected to this month's testimony of the US Special Envoy to Venezuela, who was convicted in the Iran/Contra investigation.
Eliott Abrams was convicted of withholding information about the Reagan administration's criminal Iran/Contra scheme. Pompeo recently hired him without one word of objection from Republican lawmakers, despite his conviction in a criminal sceheme to covertly arm Nicaraguan insurgents.

No demands for the resignation of a convicted criminal now directing the US' response to Venezuela, no objection to his testimony despite his convictions for withholding key Iran/Contra documents from Congress, ...

Idc about no "he wasn't under oath", Trump lies so much we just brush off the "small" ones. A lie is a lie, don't matter if you lied to you left hand or if you lied to the entire nation. You lied

Exactly. Folks forget that the worst type of people testify and are deposed every single day.

It's annoying because they just keep dwelling on what we already know instead of trying to figure out what we don't know.

Bra, why are Republican panel members the only ones with these crazy long statements and not asking questions.

Stop harping on the fact he lied, move on and break him down all around if you can. He lied but we have him up here talking. I dont understand how they can just get over the fact that the president hired this man and had him in his cabinet (unofficially) with special priveleges.

I love that they focus so hard on a plan for a book to be sold. Who cares, every president and there staff have done the same thing we live in a capital society why not.

Cats really schleep out here

Back
Top Bottom