***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm no lawyer but it's not clear to me under what authority the IC Inspector General could personally disclose the content of a whistleblower complaint. I read the relevant regulations yesterday to determine that Acting DNI Maguire was in fact violating the law in his refusal to hand the complaint to Congress and that he has no authority to overrule the Inspector General's determination of "urgent concern."
The relevant statute simply states that the Inspector General's job is to issue a determination and then hand it to the Acting DNI for transfer to Congress. Either way he personally told Maguire to turn it over and notified Congress that Maguire was withholding the complaint.

This is the man Libs say is the only hope :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Last time I checked Saudi Arabia is a U.S. Territory like Puerto Rico. Libs love to cry about how we didn't support a U.S. Territory like Puerto Rico yet accept terrorism against Saudi Arabia which is another U.S. Territory. #ROOOOOKIEMISTAKES.
So ‘Muricans murdered Jamal Khashoggi?

giphy.gif

https://globalnews.ca/news/5922861/justin-trudeau-brownface-video/

They found another video of Trudeau in black face.

Dear @osh kosh bosh, one question....

You be outchea in the buffoonery too famb? The streets need to know....
rev_al_sharpton-300x300.jpg
It's a kids holiday. In my elementary school a couple students from the 5th or 6th grade were picked to dress up as Saint Nicholas and 2 Black Petes. I was never picked but I certainly wouldn't have objected at the time as I didn't think anything of it. If I was put in that situation the only reason I would've maybe objected would be because I wasn't up for putting a bunch of makeup on my face.

In highschool we just got some candy on the holiday. It was the teachers who dressed up.

Back
Top Bottom