***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Since Liz ain't gon' be petty, the streets just gon' have to be for her
fredo.png

maaaaaaaan i stopped messing with this white chick
had forgot i left my blue Puerto rican bobbito af1 highs at her house :smh:
still been tryna find another pair
I would have been better if I never saw the Xbox again, ole girl actually gave it back to me.

After calling baby girl out her name I went out partying, woke up the next day looking to run some COD2 and then it hit me....
giphy.gif

I instantly started blowing up her phone, she don't answer. I call her house phone, and I got sit through her mama telling me off before she tells me ole don't wanna talk to me...
giphy.gif

On some "Yes mam, yes yes I should turn to Jesus"

After a couple days I say **** it and drive to her community college to confront her and beg for it, I catch her in the Student Union, I plead with her and offer her $50 and she just stares at me like....
giphy.gif

After a while I realized she just liked seeing me skirm so I gather my pride, told her f-it, and bounced. Like a week later she links on the Nextel chirp saying "Come get your ****"

I was so happy, but i thought it might be a set-up. She lived in a nice area in Columbia Maryland and I thought she might get some of those B-More transplants (she was one) to touch me up, and I refused to be stomped out by some goons rocking Capri pants. So I have my homeboy drive me up there

I roll up to her townhouse, and on the walk way to her crib, right before the door, there is a plain brown box. And I see her looking down at me from the second floor. While my homeboy yelling at me to grab the box I'm standing outside like....
giphy.gif

I finally pick up the box and hear rattling, I put it down and my 360 looking like it just shoot a fair one with the Mountain and lost. Brah, when I tell you it was in pieces. I was outchea like...
tenor.gif

I look up her like....
giphy.gif

She look down at me like....
giphy.gif

I carry the remains of my system to the car. My mans ask me if I'm ok, and anger just washed over me. I legit wanted to go break into the house and trash it. Had me like...
giphy.gif

I was so broke back then I knew I would not be about to get another one for a while. All my boy could say was "Well at least Halo 3 don't drop this year, I don't think Gears will be that good" . He then took me to Ledos Pizza to cheer me up.

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be bad?

Gabbard fromday one said her number one priority was getting us out of unnecessary regime change wars and start promoting peace.

I get why she wouldn’t vote. Make a statement by not voting with Dems, don’t become a political football by voting in Donald trump’s favor
Gabbard is full of ****. She is an Assad and Russia apologist, not an principled objector. She also claims trump made a mistake because he got the Kurds killed, so she can vote for that reason. But given her comments, she really doesn't give a real damn about the Kurds.

She routinely used lies to support her arguments about Syria and Assad, spews lies about the DNC, downplays Russia's nonsense, runs to Fox News to throw **** on the Dems.

Mixed in with all her other problematic behavior, she is a grade-A clown. Dems should definitely support her primary challenger banish her from the party. Let her go be a Fox News pundit.

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be bad?

Gabbard fromday one said her number one priority was getting us out of unnecessary regime change wars and start promoting peace.

I get why she wouldn’t vote. Make a statement by not voting with Dems, don’t become a political football by voting in Donald trump’s favor
During the debate, she said that Donald Trump has the blood of the Kurds on his hands. Now she's refusing to condemn his actions. Where does she actually stand on this issue?

Also in the debate, Buttigieg suggested that we need to keep our word to our allies and she conflated that with supporting a regime change war.

She seems all over the place on this.

maaaaaaaan i stopped messing with this white chick
had forgot i left my blue Puerto rican bobbito af1 highs at her house :smh:
still been tryna find another pair

While we're airing our collective losses and grievances, I just want poor a little henny out for the player issue University of Oregon hoop shorts I watched walk out of my momma's front door circa 2010. Irreplaceable.

*** was sittin so right in them joints too, but deep down inside I already knew I was going to regret that moment.

I would have been better if I never saw the Xbox again, ole girl actually gave it back to me.

After calling baby girl out her name I went out partying, woke up the next day looking to run some COD2 and then it hit me....
oQUWX.gif

I instantly started blowing up her phone, she don't answer. I call her house phone, and I got sit through her mama telling me off before she tells me ole don't wanna talk to me...
giphy.gif

After a couple days I say **** it and drive to her community college to confront her and beg for it, I catch her in the Student Union, I plead with her and offer her $50 and she just stares at me like....
giphy.gif

After a while I realized she just liked seeing me skirm so I gather my pride, told her f-it, and bounced. Like a week later she links on the Nextel chirp saying "Come get your ****"

I was so happy, but i thought it might be a set-up. She lived in a nice area in Columbia Maryland and I thought she might get some of those B-More transplants (she was one) to touch me up, and I refused to be stomped out by some goons rocking Capri pants. So I have my homeboy drive me up there

I roll up to her townhouse, and on the walk way to her crib, right before the door, there is a plain brown box. And I see her looking down at me from the second floor. While my homeboy yelling at me to grab the box I'm standing outside like....
giphy.gif

I finally pick up the box and hear rattling, I put it down and my 360 looking like it just shoot a fair one with the Mountain and lost. Brah, when I tell you it was in pieces. I was outchea like...
tenor.gif

I look up her like....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I carry the remains of my system to the car. My mans ask me if I'm ok, and anger just washed over me. I legit wanted to go break into the house and trash it. Had me like...
giphy.gif

I was so broke back then I knew I would not be about to get another one for a while. All my boy could say was "Well at least Halo 3 don't drop this year, I don't think Gears will be that good" . He then took me to Ledos Pizza to cheer me up.

Sad that it took losing your 360 to learn that Lib conjecture and innuendo is nothing but trouble.

oQUWX.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I look up her like....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sad that it took losing your 360 to learn that Lib conjecture and innuendo is nothing but trouble.

I don't have cable television but that was good. The magnitude of the image grew on me throughout the day yesterday.

I get most of my political news from my local public radio station and then importantly, here from this thread, but I first saw that photo on twitter yesterday afternoon with someone questioning, "why would he share that thinking it would make Pelosi look bad and not him?"

Back
Top Bottom